Jump to content

 
 
Sign in to follow this  

Reality Check Episode Seven Corey Goode Falling from the Clif


WBF Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNJyi4JnmOk

 

In this episode Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean interview Clif High about the Corey Goode fiasco. He reveals much including the fact that Corey was mining Clif’s work and retelling the tales as if they were his own. Insightful and delightful, that is Clif High.

 

 

Sign in to follow this  


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Crazy Charlie

Posted

i  don't  get  how  you  mods  do  this ?  i  understand  pinning  it  too top but this  does  not show up in "Clif Notes" ?

 

anyway  here  is  mp3  version  ..

 

Reality Check Episode Seven Corey Goode Falling from the Clif . . .

 

one  hour  53  minutes

The Jay Weidner Show
Published on May 24, 2019
In this episode Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean interview Clif High about the Corey Goode fiasco.  He reveals much including the fact that Corey was mining Clif’s work and retelling the tales as if they were his own.  Insightful and delightful, that is Clif High.

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sv8kvkdzmwb0nal/Reality_Check_Episode_Seven_Corey_Goode_Falling_from_the_Cli.mp3/file

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crazy Charlie said:

i  don't  get  how  you  mods  do  this ?  i  understand  pinning  it  too top but this  does  not show up in "Clif Notes" ?

 

anyway  here  is  mp3  version  ..

 

Reality Check Episode Seven Corey Goode Falling from the Clif . . .

 

one  hour  53  minutes

The Jay Weidner Show
Published on May 24, 2019
In this episode Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean interview Clif High about the Corey Goode fiasco.  He reveals much including the fact that Corey was mining Clif’s work and retelling the tales as if they were his own.  Insightful and delightful, that is Clif High.

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sv8kvkdzmwb0nal/Reality_Check_Episode_Seven_Corey_Goode_Falling_from_the_Cli.mp3/file

 

I'm guessing this is somehow automatically generated... ? ... not sure how but isn't this the "public" department? ... thinking that someone usually starts a thread or plunks it somewhere separately in the private forum under our clif section...

 

:) 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most stuff like that is done when one of us Super people direct our minions to direct the salamanders to engrave a printing plate and then start cranking out the banners.

 

BTW, if anyone sees those minions, tell them we miss them.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Crazy Charlie

Posted

52 minutes ago, jdurand said:

if anyone sees those minions, tell them we miss them.

i'm  tired  can  i  sit  for awhile  ...?

you sure  some ai machine  has  not  taken over  ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Crazy Charlie

Posted

4 hours ago, justamom said:

Reality Check Episode Seven Corey Goode Falling from the Clif . . .

over  an hour  in .. pretty  good  show  imo ..

 

maybe  too much corey and  david  (weasels)   talk  ..  but  still good 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Crazy Charlie said:

over  an hour  in .. pretty  good  show  imo ..

 

maybe  too much corey and  david  (weasels)   talk  ..  but  still good 

 

thanks... I'm gonna give it a go later tonight... :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, justamom said:

 

thanks... I'm gonna give it a go later tonight... :)

Me too.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we get an actual thread for this? Best interview in a long time! Now that he has shut down the project, Clif is speaking much more freely, especially about his own struggles.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


 

Important Information

Terms of Use