SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Are You Symptomatic? Anyone You Know?

My neighbors on "Next Door" are reminding each other to download the  Covid Tracking App. Makes me want to scream, but I don't want to identify myself. So far 4 comments in favor. Here's one comment from a neighbor I know who's an ER Doc: "Just one more (imperfect) step we can take to join the fight against the spread of COVID-19. Yes, there are extra steps not everyone will follow, like volunteering their positive COVID-19 test, but we all benefit when they choose to do so and yes, their identity and location data is secure. Taiwan does this and more and their numbers are fantastic!" Yeah, right. Arrrrggg...

• Like 2
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Greenmeadow

• DaddyBob

• LP

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been checking my 02 sats with an oximiter this past week. I have had the beginnings of bronchitis from eating things that make my sinuses run. It goes into my chest and gives me a chest cough.

Just came across an article (chasing down other information) and it appears that I am not alone in thinking I had the coronavirus in early Feb. A few here know that I was pretty sick during the beginn

I got word today that the person I was exposed to tested negative for Covid 19. Yay!   I am wearing a mask now to see all patients and do shopping. Yesterday when I wore a mask in the store,

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Larsbarbow said:

My neighbors on "Next Door" are reminding each other to download the  Covid Tracking App. Makes me want to scream, but I don't want to identify myself. So far 4 comments in favor. Here's one comment from a neighbor I know who's an ER Doc: "Just one more (imperfect) step we can take to join the fight against the spread of COVID-19. Yes, there are extra steps not everyone will follow, like volunteering their positive COVID-19 test, but we all benefit when they choose to do so and yes, their identity and location data is secure. Taiwan does this and more and their numbers are fantastic!" Yeah, right. Arrrrggg...

I agree. No need to paint a target on yourself. You aren't going to change their minds.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy