Foxx

SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Are You Symptomatic? Anyone You Know?

Larsbarbow

My neighbors on "Next Door" are reminding each other to download the  Covid Tracking App. Makes me want to scream, but I don't want to identify myself. So far 4 comments in favor. Here's one comment from a neighbor I know who's an ER Doc: "Just one more (imperfect) step we can take to join the fight against the spread of COVID-19. Yes, there are extra steps not everyone will follow, like volunteering their positive COVID-19 test, but we all benefit when they choose to do so and yes, their identity and location data is secure. Taiwan does this and more and their numbers are fantastic!" Yeah, right. Arrrrggg...

Marti
19 hours ago, Larsbarbow said:

My neighbors on "Next Door" are reminding each other to download the  Covid Tracking App. Makes me want to scream, but I don't want to identify myself. So far 4 comments in favor. Here's one comment from a neighbor I know who's an ER Doc: "Just one more (imperfect) step we can take to join the fight against the spread of COVID-19. Yes, there are extra steps not everyone will follow, like volunteering their positive COVID-19 test, but we all benefit when they choose to do so and yes, their identity and location data is secure. Taiwan does this and more and their numbers are fantastic!" Yeah, right. Arrrrggg...

I agree. No need to paint a target on yourself. You aren't going to change their minds.

easy

wonder if the anxiety energy of the election being diverted to c.v.?

like when I don't want to be angry at You, I pick on someone else instead.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use