david19m

If Coronavirus is a bioweapon, could it's purpose be to stop the exposure of the elites?

david19m

After the Podesta leaks and the winning of Donald Trump, upon the arrest and death of Epstein, everything pointed to the mass incarceration of the elites. If Coronavirus is a bioweapon, could it's purpose be to stop the flow of information? 
In the event of a pandemic, we would be preoccupied for survival, and even the most atrocious acts would sound unimportant compared to survive. Sorry for my bad english, hope you can give me some insight or thoughts.

bzpal

Well, what you suggest certainly worked well for them after 9/11.... everyone forgot all about the missing trillions at the Pentagon, the massive securities fraud, etc. Will be interesting to see who catches the virus first in the US. They will probably start seeding it at the Trump rallies.

bzpal

So far Robert David Steele, Benjamin Fulford and Jim Stone (likely more that I don't know about as well) have all said the virus was engineered and launched by Israel, (implying) because China would side with Iran in the coming conflict. Stone's other theory is that this is the culling of dissidents, and that all the 'citizen reports' are actually being put out by the government. Worth reading if you want your head to spin: http://82.221.129.208

david19m

Thanks for the info, yes, you're right, 9/11 deleted from public memory a lot of nefarious deals. 
Something that I see now is that with this virus is that in China, people might adopt measurements that would take years to be adopted by the general population, like the use of only digital means of payment. There are videos of bank cashiers disinfecting bills in mass quantity, people might be afraid to use money and accept fully digital money.

Peter

People (all over the world) do not tend to think rationally when they are attacked. So "let's attack the whole world" because video's like these below are like gas to a turbocharger if the public has time to actually ponder things vs. react to a "threat". (real or imagined)

This video series is disappearing from the internet.

The guy I got the videos from has a private server. Download link below;
End of the Cabal.

There are 10, but they are short and organized by topic.

Edited by Peter

gbusrt
On 2/11/2020 at 3:26 PM, bzpal said:

Benjamin Fulford

this bugger works for the deep state, there an interview of him with Rockafella. Pre interview he was ... they all scum and hurting mankind during the interview the question and attitude was that of a fan boy, or low servant to a master

since i saw that i never trusted anything he said, schorch fall is another one planted in the alt community to spread dissent/dis info/miss info

my unasked for 2c

i suspect over 50% if the info we all go looking for is planted to get the desired reaction, we are small in number but drive the herd and so we are disproportionally targeted. I wonder how many posting here are payed to do so.

Is clif complicit or manipulated ??

he comes out with stuff i would never even have found (scaner/tens anti fungals virus stuff) but also sits on info and admitted to doing it. makes it hard to make informed decisions of part of the info is hidden

Edited by gbusrt

david19m
6 hours ago, gbusrt said:

i suspect over 50% if the info we all go looking for is planted to get the desired reaction, we are small in number but drive the herd and so we are disproportionally targeted.

Yes, a lot of information is fake, some manipulated, other incorrect, most insufficient.There is no way to know what is happening, even if it's really happening. Unfortunately I think that's the nature of information, maybe intuition is the only filter to know if some information is applicable to us, we might never know the veracity of the information, only the effects on us.

I think a good filter to know if the reaction to some events is valid, is to balance the pros and cons that the reaction would have in our lives: 
- stocking certain suplies is good at some extent. After some point it might be harmful.
- strengthen our inmune system is good in any situation
- fear to x or y extent is bad and may cause harm in our personal lives.

Maybe, the only filter to information is the simple aplication to our own lifes, that cause good. Hopefully the preparedness that we take will not be used in this scenario, but at least many of us would learn valuable lesssons that would be useful in the future. There is too much unknown yet.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use