So I bought A Shungite Pyramid, What To Do Now?

simple simon

16 hours ago, simple simon said:

thanks

so no liquids. I would have liked to have cleaned it with either soap & water or an antiseptic of some sort

SS, I wouldn't clean anything that is porous with any liquid, even water.

ETA: You could clear it energetically. Leave in moonlight overnight or place near selenite. I'm sure others here would have more ideas.

Edited by Marti
  • Thanks 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 12:04 PM, McDavid said:

Hi Simon, did you feel the effects of your Shungite Pyramid?

Hello David,

At first, yes.

The first night I had it on the bedside table it was too powerful for me to sleep, so I moved it half way down alongside my bed and I was able to get to sleep. Now its on the bedside table and I sleep fine.

I leave it there all the time - when I sit at my desk my computer is almost 2 foot away from me.

Edited by simple simon
10 hours ago, JAMES77 said:

I'm also interested in it. Such pyramids are known for being a powerful shield against radiation and any other forms of negative influence - https://shungite-c60.com/shungite-emf-protection-proof-and-stady/.  I'm panning to buy one. Any recommendations?  

Hello James,

Not really - at first I read about the different gemstones online and then went to eBay and searched for a shungite retailer. I chose a company who I felt happy with and who had shungite pyramids within my price bracket. Mine has a base that is a little over 2 inches on each side and is a little under 2 inches high. I remember there being a choice of sizes and shapes, including some that were sold on a chain so that they can be worn next to the skin.

10 minutes ago, simple simon said:

Hello David,

At first, yes.

The first night I had it on the bedside table it was too powerful for me to sleep, so I moved it half way down alongside my bed and I was able to get to sleep. Now its on the bedside table and I sleep fine.

I leave it there all the time - when I sit at my desk my computer is almost 2 foot away from me and I decided to not move the pyramid between the different locations during the day.

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy