Liberal Madness

12 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Should have posted a screen shot or something.  This tweet has been pulled.  What did it say anyways?

Themtube couldn't allow it to stay up......she was not wearing her mask in close proximity to the officers to whom she was hurling death/violation wishes.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• bzpal

• cowpoke

• Uriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, massapien said:

It was a video of an antifa scum screaming at the NYPD officers, "I hope all of your children are raped and killed".

Why aren't these people being prosecuted for 'hate speech"????

1 hour ago, bzpal said:

Why aren't these people being prosecuted for 'hate speech"????

Hate speech only goes one direction right now.  If you say that it is totally ridiculous to say that men can menstruate, you will be instantly accused of "hate speech".  But if a black person says all white people should be killed, then its not.  Get it yet? 

Tucker just had Drew Hernandez on Fox News and they showed this video along with footage of plenty of other nasty stuff they were screaming at the police officers.  Drew did say there were multiple arrests after Antifa and BLM decided to brawl with the police, and was quick to point out that Antifa is now on record calling for the murder and rape of children.

3 hours ago, Mulder said:

Should have posted a screen shot or something.  This tweet has been pulled.  What did it say anyways?

it is still there... it has a "warning" and you need to choose to "view" it 

On 8/11/2020 at 12:19 PM, turiya said:

votes without the "watermark" are deemed "illegal/not valid" per the Supreme Court and will be REMOVED ......Trump will win in many more states 

I see this being quoted all over the internet, but without any factual reference. Where are the facts to support this claim?

3 minutes ago, George K said:

I see this being quoted all over the internet, but without any factual reference. Where are the facts to support this claim?

That was inaccurate. The states are each responsible for their own ballots, and although that option was available to them, not all chose to accept it. I think it should be mandatory in future elections.

1 minute ago, bzpal said:

That was inaccurate. The states are each responsible for their own ballots, and although that option was available to them, not all chose to accept it. I think it should be mandatory in future elections.

Well, as you know there is no federal ballot printed by DHS. Each locality is responsible for their own ballot, which has the federal positions as well as the local positions and initiatives to be voted on. When you say "that option was available" what exactly do you mean?

18 minutes ago, George K said:

It's looking less real. It may be a feint. 

On 11/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, Greenmeadow said:

This one

“I hope all of your children get raped and killed” Far-left protester screams vitriol at police during violent antifa protest in Manhattan. Video by :

Here is another beauty:

If this rioter tests positive for Covid, then shouldn't she be charged for attempted murder for spitting in the cop's face?

REVEALED: Female anti-Trump protester, 24, who spat in a cop's face in NYC and shouted 'f*** you fascist' was an intern for high-ranking Democratic Congressman Jerry Nadler

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8922805/Female-protester-arrested-NYC-spitting-cops-face-interned-U-S-Rep-Jerry-Nadler.html

32 minutes ago, George K said:

This is not the thread where this is being hashed out.

Go over to the "Presidential Election" thread where this is being discussed.

The above that you posted... it turned out to be a rumor that was discounted by CISA, a branch of DHS.

The following is more of what had been taking place...

11 hours ago, turiya said:

More from Martin's blog...

A video showing how 'Hammer', together w/ 'Scorecard', operates...

In the blink of an eye, Democrat Andy Beshear gains +560 votes.

And, at the very same time Republican Matt Bevin loses -560 votes.

image.png.26b5b7ca1891d84e2a663fe5f45b9b11.png

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Voter-Fraud-CNN.mp4?_=1

Martin:

There is massive fraud in this and the CIA/NSA computer Hammer & Scorecard have been used with people calling it computer glitches. They are capable of changing the votes and it appears that is what is going on.

The military has been stepping up plans against China. American troops could be sent to ‘defend the Senkaku Islands’, US commander has confirmed. The same is taking place in Taiwan. They are already planning to remove Trump. Instead of assassinating him because he is against war, they just rig the election to remove him, and then they will probably use the New York prosecutors to charge him with anything possible to imprison him if they can. Harris is already saying they have no choice but to prosecute and imprison Trump because he had vowed to run again in 2024. This is a full-blown coup.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-future-with-many-doors-open/

Edited by turiya
7 minutes ago, DaddyBob said:

It's looking less real. It may be a feint. 

A lot of people are blindly counting on supposed blockchain/watermarked DHS ballots being counted and all other ballots being discounted in a recount.   I have been checking the internet daily since voting day and have not found any facts about such ballots. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, George K said:

Well, as you know there is no federal ballot printed by DHS. Each locality is responsible for their own ballot, which has the federal positions as well as the local positions and initiatives to be voted on. When you say "that option was available" what exactly do you mean?

From what I understood, their recommendation was to use a special ink, so it must have been something that would be made available to them. :shrug:

My greatest hope for it now is that, even though not true, it will scare the crap out of those doing the election fraud and make them stop and live in fear they will be caught!

Edited by bzpal
12 minutes ago, George K said:

Here is another beauty:

If this rioter tests positive for Covid, then shouldn't she be charged for attempted murder for spitting in the cop's face?

REVEALED: Female anti-Trump protester, 24, who spat in a cop's face in NYC and shouted 'f*** you fascist' was an intern for high-ranking Democratic Congressman Jerry Nadler

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8922805/Female-protester-arrested-NYC-spitting-cops-face-interned-U-S-Rep-Jerry-Nadler.html

Spitting on someone is considered a case of 'assault', IMO. That, in itself, would not be deemed an attempt to murder.

Edited by turiya
8 minutes ago, turiya said:

This is not the thread where this is being hashed out.

Go over to the "Presidential Election" thread where this is being discussed.

The above that you posted... it turned out to be a rumor that was discounted by CISA, a branch of DHS.

Thanks for clarifying your original post about the ballots, and for confirming what I understood to be the case with the ballots -- individual localities are responsible for providing ballots. 

As for the "Presidential Election" thread -- I am not authorized access to that page.

1 minute ago, George K said:

Thanks for clarifying your original post about the ballots, and for confirming what I understood to be the case with the ballots -- individual localities are responsible for providing ballots. 

As for the "Presidential Election" thread -- I am not authorized access to that page.

Not authorized access? Really?

I don't understand why that would be.

Perhaps, that is what is a so-called 'computer glitch'.

Try it again. Or, maybe one of the moderators can explain this?

13 minutes ago, turiya said:

Spitting on someone is considered a case of 'assault', IMO. That, in itself, would not be deemed an attempt to murder.

People with AIDS that have passed on bodily fluids have been charged with attempted murder. If you are positive for Covid and you spit in someone's eye, then the DA might be inclined to charge higher than simple assault, depending on whether the Covid was passed on. 

5 minutes ago, turiya said:

Not authorized access? Really?

I don't understand why that would be.

Perhaps, that is what is a so-called 'computer glitch'.

Try it again. Or, maybe one of the moderators can explain this?

I guess I haven't reached the required 20 posts. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, turiya said:

i  got  deliberately spit on a  number  of times  .. when  i  drove  TAXI . . .

would have  loved  to have charges made .. 

but  too  much  trouble and time wasted  while trying to make a buck ..

( FIND THAT act  worse than getting hit with fist or hand ..)

32 minutes ago, bzpal said:

From what I understood, their recommendation was to use a special ink, so it must have been something that would be made available to them. :shrug:

My greatest hope for it now is that, even though not true, it will scare the crap out of those doing the election fraud and make them stop and live in fear they will be caught!

See the post above by Turiya that includes a tweet by DHS explaining about the ballots. 

As for scaring election fraudsters to make them stop, I think it will take a major revelation of this current presidential ballot stuffing along with arrests, trials, and long prison sentences to put a dent into the ballot stuffing that occurs in every election.  The Dems have gotten good at manipulating election results since Lyndon Baines Johnson stole his Senate seat in 1949 by "finding" several days after the election a misplaced ballot box with 200 ballots in his name only. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Crazy Charlie said:

i  got  deliberately spit on a  number  of times  .. when  i  drove  TAXI . . .

would have  loved  to have charges made .. 

but  too  much  trouble and time wasted  while trying to make a buck ..

( FIND THAT act  worse than getting hit with fist or hand ..)

I believe that many of the laws in cities against spitting on the street or sidewalk in the past century were attempts to stop the spread of consumption (tuberculosis) and the great flu. If people are required to wear masks for health reasons, then why not charge someone spitting in a cop's face with a bodily harm charge beyond simple assault??

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy