Liberal Madness

concerning what the Dems are considering for their symbol (guillotine). My Grandmother who was born in1886 used to say" be careful what you wish for others, it always comes back to you ". The snowflakes and falling leaves are choosing a negative symbol for their rebirth? How about a snowflake or a falling leaf for symbols? No snowflakes are the same and falling leaves are beautiful until you have to rake them up. 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• bzpal

• cowpoke

• Uriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Crazy Charlie said:

oh  so  cool  ,, the  blood , the screams . the thud !  body in one basket ,  head in  another ...

but the french  just  kept on killing ... like the  Cambodian purge ... 

i  may have lost my  head that way ..  certainly hanging . . . . . .

Past life feelings?  I had some violent ends, as well, though not those.

The last person to be hung in AZ was a woman murderer who lost her head  in the process, at a public hanging, too.  Not a pretty thought, but they did do away with hanging after that, at least in this state.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, cowpoke said:

Past life feelings?  I had some violent ends, as well, though not those.

naw  just  hanged  for being a pickpocket ...

i  would  try  and  talk  on and on while my mates worked the crowd ......

but  i  also  have  been told  as  a  youth  i helped the Wright Bros  fly  only to  end up dead from spanish flu ...

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, bzpal said:

It's because they really ARE mad....

be careful it could be confirmation bias

could be 'right winger' dont admit to 'mental issues' and just deal with life so are never diagnosed

the psychiatry game is convinced everyone has issues, and need it to be so to suvive financially

no turkey knowing votes for the holiday feast but will vote for the grain subsidies

• Like 2

I talked to someone yesterday about how no one can tell who is telling the truth any more. If you listen to both sides their "facts" are contradictory. This person told me in all seriousness that if i really wanted the truth i needed to listen to Rachel Maddow. She had read her book and said that Rachel had always told the truth. I am amazed that anyone has anyone they have total faith in this day and age.

This person also thinks Trump is the reason her company doesnt treat her right, why her insurance costs so much etc. She very much sees herself as a victim of people, institutions and life. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gbusrt said:

be careful it could be confirmation bias

could be 'right winger' dont admit to 'mental issues' and just deal with life so are never diagnosed

the psychiatry game is convinced everyone has issues, and need it to be so to suvive financially

no turkey knowing votes for the holiday feast but will vote for the grain subsidies

No chance of this changing either as red flag laws are even on the table, much less in effect.

Good luck getting a NYC permit with "ANY" history of "mental illness" for example.  Hope you aren't dyslexic or have Tourette's.

greenmeadow, your post about people believing so easily..reminded me of what cowpoke

just recently posted on the virus page...

need a host

need to be weak..susceptiable

and need a parasite, germ, whatever...

your person fits what is needed to get 'sick'

• Like 3

I'm from Mexico, I don't know what is happening, but there is something that is making "liberal minded" people very mad, specially women. What I don't know if it's organic or artificial. 
Mexico does have a huge problem with violence, the killing of women, that historically have been classified as "Crime of passion", have been reclassified as "feminicide" since the 2010s, and that kind of crimes now trigger huge protests. But the problem of homicides of women have been stable in Mexico since the 90s, it has been 11% of the total homicides.

Us Total Homicides 14,827 - Men: 11,535 - Women: 3,292
MX Total Homicides 26,037 - Men: 23,251 - Women: 2,786

Even when Mexico have almost the double of homices as the US, there is more homicides of women in the US than in Mexico. (most of the homicides are crime related)

The current president of Mexico is from the left, his party have been using the "feminicide" narrative as a way to punch past regimes, but now that the left is in power, the protests have become more violent and recurrent, even when they're not being organized by the left. 

Maybe I'm too numb to the subject because I see the statistic side, but I think that there is something that is driving big parts of the population, the liberal minded, absolutelly crazy, with different subjects in different parts of the world, but I see a common sense of abandonment and demand of absolute protection by the government, by demanding the total control of government. Does this kind of response be normal for some kind of people, or is the response of some kind of social engineering?

Remembering my own "coming out" as a hippie (HS class of 1970, Orinda CA) in the midst of the counterculture,   we were all quite willing to be obnoxious at the time.  Arielle (above) has been living with the results of our fallout.

We just didn't care, that was our stock in trade. What were we rebelling against?  Well, what have you got?  Nothing that our parents had on offer looked good to us. 

Multiply that by 50 years and several generations, and now the avalanche is down at the bottom of the hill. Hopefully there aren't many shards of the old cliff-face still ready to roll down and cap the pile.

We broke the connection to the past and the old formalities. I totally don't regret it. We broke the mold, now how are we going to live with the results?

At the moment, it seems like "every soul for itself".  We are all making it up as we go along.

This community especially!  At this point we are winnowed down to the hard-core free-floating self-definers. A specialized corner of the Divine Mind, working on cracking an age-old nut...

what shall we be when humanity grows up?

Edited by equanimity
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, equanimity said:

Remembering my own "coming out" as a hippie (HS class of 1970, Orinda CA) in the midst of the counterculture,   we were all quite willing to be obnoxious at the time.  Arielle (above) has been living with the results of our fallout.

We just didn't care, that was our stock in trade. What were we rebelling against?  Well, what have you got?  Nothing that our parents had on offer looked good to us. 

Multiply that by 50 years and several generations, and now the avalanche is down at the bottom of the hill. Hopefully there aren't many shards of the old cliff-face still ready to roll down and cap the pile.

We broke the connection to the past and the old formalities. I totally don't regret it. We broke the mold, now how are we going to live with the results?

At the moment, it seems like "every soul for itself".  We are all making it up as we go along.

This community especially!  At this point we are winnowed down to the hard-core free-floating self-definers. A specialized corner of the Divine Mind, working on cracking an age-old nut...

what shall we be when humanity grows up?

Myself, also class of 1970.  This year makes 50 years.  I always figured the class of 1970 was the exact peak of the baby boom.  It wasn't quite as cool sounding as the class of '69, but it was the largest class to pass through my high school for several years, ever before, and for several years after.

I think it was my first year in college, in the fall of 1970, that I bought my first bell-bottom levis.  Later, when I got a hole in the knee, my GF embroidered a colorful butterfly on a patch and sewed in on there for me, and I kept wearing them.  I still have both, the patch packed away somewhere, and the GF, now a DW.

It seems that the outrage against Trump's treatment of women is what triggered the  #MeToo movement, and caught Weinstein in the boomerang.... everything they have tried to use against him has failed!

Trump Links Weinstein to Michelle Obama in Reaction to Conviction

http://www.cuzzblue.com/2020/02/trump-links-weinstein-to-michelle-obama.html

“I will say, the people that liked him were the Democrats,” Trump said. “Michelle Obama loved him. Loved him. Hillary Clinton loved him. And he gave tremendous money to the Democrats.”
“And I guess my question is: Will the Democrats be asking for that money back? Because he gave a lot of money to the Democrats. And, you know, it’s too bad, but that’s the way it worked out,” he added.
Following that response, another reporter asked a follow-up question about the president’s attitude toward the “#MeToo” movement.
Trump sidestepped that loaded question and simply said of the Weinstein verdict, “I think that from the standpoint of women, I think it was a great thing. It was a — it was a great victory and sends a very strong message.”
That question regarding the #MeToo movement was loaded because, as The Washington Post went to great lengths to point out in its slanted article, the movement was, at least in part, devised as a sort of rebuke against Trump and other wealthy and powerful men like him.
In actuality, from the perspective of some of those who promote the movement, Weinstein was little more than an unfortunate collateral casualty in the overarching effort to “get Trump” over his alleged mistreatment of women — none of which has ever been proven despite the concerted efforts of The Post and other media outlets like it.

22 hours ago, LP said:

Meanwhile... In the Libtard Banana Republic of Colorado.... Lovely...

‘If I do get Coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can’; Denver councilwoman quotes ‘solidarity’ to tweet

https://kdvr.com/news/local/if-i-do-get-coronavirus-im-attending-every-maga-rally-i-can-denver-councilwoman-quotes-solidarity-to-tweet/

That's basically what Communism is all about, isn't it? NO ONE is allowed to rise above the lowest common denominator, and anyone who is must be taken down or destroyed in whatever way possible!  While Trump is trying to lift everyone to a higher level, the Bernies want to tear everyone down to rubble. That woman should be prosecuted as a public threat, and have home detention and shock bracelet!! I cannot believe what Colorado has turned into... 30 years ago it was still redneck country.... what killed them all off?

3 minutes ago, bzpal said:

That's basically what Communism is all about, isn't it? NO ONE is allowed to rise above the lowest common denominator, and anyone who is must be taken down or destroyed in whatever way possible!  While Trump is trying to lift everyone to a higher level, the Bernies want to tear everyone down to rubble. That woman should be prosecuted as a public threat, and have home detention and shock bracelet!! I cannot believe what Colorado has turned into... 30 years ago it was still redneck country.... what killed them all off?

Californians.

2 minutes ago, LP said:

Californians.

I think they're also destroying Texas... Oregon is finished.... is there some kind of 'Lib Repellent' that can be used? I think it started when the cowboy movies went gay and glamorous.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy