• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• bzpal

• cowpoke

• Uriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F^ck...I don't even like Piers Morgan and I'm applauding him.

I need a safe space !   

Bloody Trumpeters ! 

I want my warm & fuzzy place back again !

😨

So, the Round Mound of the Gavel, Nadler, called Trump a "dictator" from the Senate floor today. If that were true, the Round Mound would have been put into the ground in 2017.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/nadler-president-trump-is-a-dictator-and-he-must-be-removed-from-office-video/

My, what this comical "penguin" like creature must be guilty of to put on such an hysterical show.

A democrat walks into a bar and asks, "What is the most Popular Drink?" 

Bartender replies "The Russian Collusion."

The Democrat orders one and the Bartender gives him an empty glass.

Is it time for a 2020 Liberal Madness thread, or just take the calendar year out of the topic title?

It's not as if there's any end to the madness in sight.

Edited by diver
34 minutes ago, diver said:

Is it time for a 2020 Liberal Madness thread, or just take the calendar year out of the topic title?

It's not as if there's any end to the madness in sight.

You got that right.

Unfortunately.

I agree with the above, with a caveat. There is no end in sight until we say it is. Sort of like Animal House "it isn't over until WE say it's over".  Once we grow up and cease to take "culturally conditioned" positions and recognize that pretty much everything offered by MSM is not to our (the collective we) advantage, we will have to agree - there is no end in sight.  - However a rapidly growing (albeit WORLD WIDE) objection to this state of affairs is manifesting. Granted it is growing slowly, and only day by day, but no one can say they can't sense the tide of oppression has peaked and is receding like the tide on the ocean shores.  The enlightened are just impatient to gather sea shells, but it is definitely coming.

1 hour ago, LP said:

INSANE: Schiff Says if Trump Isn’t Removed From Office He Could Offer Alaska to Russians in Exchange For Support in the Next Election (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/insane-schiff-says-if-trump-isnt-removed-from-office-he-could-offer-alaska-to-russians-in-exchange-for-support-in-the-next-election-video/

Maybe he was just testing to see if anyone was still listening to him.  I'm surprised anyone was.

Uhhh.... just seems a tad extreme

U.S. Senate candidate selects guillotine as ‘symbol of the work we have to do’

The logo, unveiled this week by Democrat Bre Kidman, recalls the execution device known for its role in the 18th century French Revolution and is intended to symbolize revolt by low- and middle-income people, Kidman said.

“The guillotine is an image which calls to mind what people have done for revolution before,” said Kidman, an attorney who’s running for the seat held by Republican Sen. Susan Collins. “If we can find a better path to revolution than that we owe it to ourselves and our country.

I was gonna wait until tomorrow to show off these beauties, but Trump got acquitted and I feel like folks could use something to look forward to. So

https://www.pressherald.com/2020/02/06/u-s-senate-candidate-selects-guillotine-as-symbol-of-the-work-we-have-to-do/

49 minutes ago, LP said:

the execution device known for its role in the 18th century French Revolution

oh  so  cool  ,, the  blood , the screams . the thud !  body in one basket ,  head in  another ...

but the french  just  kept on killing ... like the  Cambodian purge ... 

i  may have lost my  head that way ..  certainly hanging . . . . . .

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy