Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• bzpal

• cowpoke

• Uriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

For a while I have been thinking that the only explain for the behavior of the Liberal leaders in DC is drugs. So glad someone captured this on camera. Years ago I knew someone that did a lot of cocaine and his face made the same contortions when he was on a high. 

• Like 3

Ha ha ha ha ha !    :hysterical:

Oh my goodness, gracious, me....

Well, I can now say that I've seen the future for Seattle taxpayers....and it ain't good, folks. :lol:

Do they realise just what the rest of the world thinks of them ?  FFS....

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/476017-seattle-transgender-stripper-taxpayer/

• 3 weeks later...

I present to you, our institutes of higher learning...

To Stop Spread of Hateful Messages, Iowa State University Restricted Sidewalk Chalk

... The policy, implemented in November, states that only registered student organizations may write chalk messages on campus sidewalks. These messages may not editorialize: They can only advertise upcoming events, citing names, locations, and other logistical details. And they can only be seven words long.

ISU President Wendy Wintersteen did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but told Inside Higher Ed that the school "fully embraces its role as a First Amendment campus and is deeply committed to constitutional protections of free expression." Nevertheless, she claims the policy is a necessary effort to combat the spread of hateful and bigoted chalk messages that have appeared on sidewalks and perturbed some students. ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Projection - it is a fractal repeating pattern - sports and politics are no exception. In fact, are very unambiguous signposts.

Cognitive dissonance is the friend of TPTW.  It seems to be their last "time out" and once that is over, the ball is in our court.

• Like 2

Ha.  Media has lost their hold, they have resorted to incessant PSA announcements stating they are "your trusted news authority".

It has become shopworn as the boy who cried wolf.

Democrats in their own version of spin say they are "defending the constitution" while they blatantly ignore due process, fact based witness, and hold their meetings in secret, and rely on other highly secretive agencies to produce...well, nothing. But they sure have created a lot of smoke, so trust us, there must be a fire somewhere.

180 degree thinking is needed on both fronts.

Trump on the other hand (like him or not) has repeated that they are coming for you.

Let's hope the American public heeds the warning of today's "Paul Revere".

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

This about says it all.

Well. he has not been been officially punished by MLB, yet.  Listening to the conversation surrounding cheating in baseball this week, it is clear that the league/owners were going to sweep this whole thing under the rug (and yes they probably know how rampant the problem is, which is part of the reason why they had to ignore it) had the two journalists not started turning over rocks and shining a light.  It has become comical though with the dirt that is flying now, since they were all cheating, but nobody said anything, until now, and there are cheating allegations from as far back as the 1980s coming to light.  And it is amazing how they have allowed their sport to be destroyed since there has been no accountability anywhere, and in the end they cheated their fans since the outcome has been a greatly inferior product (think: long games), and they're a pack of unlikable personalities.

Does baseball maybe mirror some other things we know?

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/01/jack-mcdowell-explains-how-the-white-sox-stole-signs-using-a-camera-in-the-1980s

• Like 2
On 1/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, Foxx said:

I present to you, our institutes of higher learning...

To Stop Spread of Hateful Messages, Iowa State University Restricted Sidewalk Chalk

... The policy, implemented in November, states that only registered student organizations may write chalk messages on campus sidewalks. These messages may not editorialize: They can only advertise upcoming events, citing names, locations, and other logistical details. And they can only be seven words long.

ISU President Wendy Wintersteen did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but told Inside Higher Ed that the school "fully embraces its role as a First Amendment campus and is deeply committed to constitutional protections of free expression." Nevertheless, she claims the policy is a necessary effort to combat the spread of hateful and bigoted chalk messages that have appeared on sidewalks and perturbed some students. ...

I hate to think what's going to happen when these snowflakes have to manage in a real crisis. 

You know, like a flood, earthquake, tornado, etc.

We'll probably see Darwinism at it's best.      :omg:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

testing

i  am  65  yrs old  soon to be  66  ..

testing  my  ability to live and thrive  on this  prison planet  to  no  avail  ...

can  i  leave  now  ?

cost   of admission only 3.oo    Denver Co  1968

Capture 1968  3.oo$.PNG

Edited by Crazy Charlie
village idiot
Just now, Crazy Charlie said:

testing  my  ability to live and thrive  on this  prison planet  to  no  avail  ...

I was just testing something out Charlie. Seems my memory is being "tested" these days... confused.jpg.a5d5664e5a8f04acf663f5a73cacd1c6.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Crazy Charlie said:

can  i  leave  now  ?

cost   of admission only 3.oo    Denver Co  1968

Capture 1968  3.oo$.PNG

No.  You can check out any time you like, though.

3 bucks to see Hendrix on Valentine's Day?  I'll bet there were people bitching about the price, at the time. 

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy