Foxx

Liberal Madness

Maxwellion

concerning what the Dems are considering for their symbol (guillotine). My Grandmother who was born in1886 used to say" be careful what you wish for others, it always comes back to you ". The snowflakes and falling leaves are choosing a negative symbol for their rebirth? How about a snowflake or a falling leaf for symbols? No snowflakes are the same and falling leaves are beautiful until you have to rake them up. 

cowpoke
3 hours ago, Crazy Charlie said:

oh  so  cool  ,, the  blood , the screams . the thud !  body in one basket ,  head in  another ...

but the french  just  kept on killing ... like the  Cambodian purge ... 

i  may have lost my  head that way ..  certainly hanging . . . . . .

Past life feelings?  I had some violent ends, as well, though not those.

The last person to be hung in AZ was a woman murderer who lost her head  in the process, at a public hanging, too.  Not a pretty thought, but they did do away with hanging after that, at least in this state.

Crazy Charlie
2 minutes ago, cowpoke said:

Past life feelings?  I had some violent ends, as well, though not those.

naw  just  hanged  for being a pickpocket ...

i  would  try  and  talk  on and on while my mates worked the crowd ......

but  i  also  have  been told  as  a  youth  i helped the Wright Bros  fly  only to  end up dead from spanish flu ...

gbusrt
27 minutes ago, bzpal said:

It's because they really ARE mad....

be careful it could be confirmation bias

could be 'right winger' dont admit to 'mental issues' and just deal with life so are never diagnosed

the psychiatry game is convinced everyone has issues, and need it to be so to suvive financially

no turkey knowing votes for the holiday feast but will vote for the grain subsidies

Greenmeadow

I talked to someone yesterday about how no one can tell who is telling the truth any more. If you listen to both sides their "facts" are contradictory. This person told me in all seriousness that if i really wanted the truth i needed to listen to Rachel Maddow. She had read her book and said that Rachel had always told the truth. I am amazed that anyone has anyone they have total faith in this day and age.

This person also thinks Trump is the reason her company doesnt treat her right, why her insurance costs so much etc. She very much sees herself as a victim of people, institutions and life. 

Odinson
1 hour ago, gbusrt said:

be careful it could be confirmation bias

could be 'right winger' dont admit to 'mental issues' and just deal with life so are never diagnosed

the psychiatry game is convinced everyone has issues, and need it to be so to suvive financially

no turkey knowing votes for the holiday feast but will vote for the grain subsidies

No chance of this changing either as red flag laws are even on the table, much less in effect.

Good luck getting a NYC permit with "ANY" history of "mental illness" for example.  Hope you aren't dyslexic or have Tourette's.

easy

greenmeadow, your post about people believing so easily..reminded me of what cowpoke

just recently posted on the virus page...

need a host

need to be weak..susceptiable

and need a parasite, germ, whatever...

your person fits what is needed to get 'sick'

david19m

I'm from Mexico, I don't know what is happening, but there is something that is making "liberal minded" people very mad, specially women. What I don't know if it's organic or artificial. 
Mexico does have a huge problem with violence, the killing of women, that historically have been classified as "Crime of passion", have been reclassified as "feminicide" since the 2010s, and that kind of crimes now trigger huge protests. But the problem of homicides of women have been stable in Mexico since the 90s, it has been 11% of the total homicides.

Us Total Homicides 14,827 - Men: 11,535 - Women: 3,292
MX Total Homicides 26,037 - Men: 23,251 - Women: 2,786

Even when Mexico have almost the double of homices as the US, there is more homicides of women in the US than in Mexico. (most of the homicides are crime related)

The current president of Mexico is from the left, his party have been using the "feminicide" narrative as a way to punch past regimes, but now that the left is in power, the protests have become more violent and recurrent, even when they're not being organized by the left. 

Maybe I'm too numb to the subject because I see the statistic side, but I think that there is something that is driving big parts of the population, the liberal minded, absolutelly crazy, with different subjects in different parts of the world, but I see a common sense of abandonment and demand of absolute protection by the government, by demanding the total control of government. Does this kind of response be normal for some kind of people, or is the response of some kind of social engineering?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use