Foxx

Liberal Madness

cobalt moon

Just when you think the world can't get anymore evil they go after babies I guess they are afraid to go after people that stand a chance of defending themselves. This is not only wrong but sick.

blankenb

VA Gov On Abortion: “Infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired”

On 1/30/2019, on WTOP’s Ask The Governor, VA Democrat Governor Ralph Northam defended the VA Dem’s 40-week abortion bill saying, “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

no doubt, the older the baby, the more valuable it's parts are...  no problem for abortion supporters

Edited by blankenb

bzpal
9 hours ago, massapien said:

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but it will do:

That laugh is PRICELESS! I hope people will wake up to how they've been duped by Obama et al. No wonder it took 22 aids to cover up for Michael!

cowpoke
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

8074d33bf4dd54257283e41f76ee60b3e7edc723

So, he sees us as slaves?  That begins to make sense.  Line up at the trough to get your hay, you human cattle.  

blankenb

Congressional testimony on the details of an abortion.  The hours are clicking on the reversal of Roe v Wade!!!!

I've faced evil in life, looked into its eyes & vanquished it, yet this scares me more. It's the most horrific thing to comprehend, but you must watch this. Rage is building deep within & it must also within you. This ends or doom.

https://mobile.twitter.com/starcrosswolf/status/1090908883437010944

bzpal
7 minutes ago, blankenb said:

Congressional testimony on the details of an abortion.  The hours are clicking on the reversal of Roe v Wade!!!!

I've faced evil in life, looked into its eyes & vanquished it, yet this scares me more. It's the most horrific thing to comprehend, but you must watch this. Rage is building deep within & it must also within you. This ends or doom.

https://mobile.twitter.com/starcrosswolf/status/1090908883437010944

So gruesome!! I saw an article about the Virginia bill that said it only meant deformed babies, not healthy babies... I don't know how truthful that is. But thinking about that made me recall the deformities in babies after Chernobyl, and those in Iraq after the depleted uranium weapons were used. It makes me wonder if the radiation from Fukushima or other 'nuclear' situation is going to start making the babies deformed and not viable. If you take a look at these images, you can see what they might be planning for, instead of solving the problems. Horrific doesn't even begin to describe it! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Chernobyl+iraq+deformities+birth+defects&t=seamonkey&iax=images&ia=images

blankenb
18 minutes ago, bzpal said:

So gruesome!! I saw an article about the Virginia bill that said it only meant deformed babies, not healthy babies... I don't know how truthful that is. But thinking about that made me recall the deformities in babies after Chernobyl, and those in Iraq after the depleted uranium weapons were used. It makes me wonder if the radiation from Fukushima or other 'nuclear' situation is going to start making the babies deformed and not viable. If you take a look at these images, you can see what they might be planning for, instead of solving the problems. Horrific doesn't even begin to describe it! https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Chernobyl+iraq+deformities+birth+defects&t=seamonkey&iax=images&ia=images

Who will define what a deformity is????

bzpal
1 minute ago, blankenb said:

Who will define what a deformity is????

I imagine that would be the parents. I know that I would never have the ability to care for a child with massive birth defects. I'm a wreck when a chick hatches with bumble-foot or something internal and cannot thrive. As heinous as it seems, what is more distressing is what might be ahead that would make it a viable option.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use