Foxx

2018 Liberal Madness

diver
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Between her and hubby, they've squandered (lying MSM talk for stolen) $1.8B!!  https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/de-blasio-and-co-mayor-wife-have-wasted-1-8b-of-taxpayer-money/

There was talk back in 2017 of Killary running for Mayor of New York.  With literally billions of dollars dropped into the laps of thieves who don't have to account for the money, one would think that Evil, Inc. (Killary & Bubba) would be drawn like pigs to mud.

This doesn't qualify as "liberal madness".  This is plain old Deep State order of magnitude theft that goes on and on under the protection of the Deep State ownership of the MSM, Department of Injustice, the Judiciary, and LEO of all stripes. 

diver
57 minutes ago, massapien said:

Squandered, or plundered?

Plundered, stolen, misappropriated......all the same.  De Blasio is a former "campaign manager" for Killary.  World-class thieves flock together.

bzpal
Posted (edited)

Great segment of Hannity describing the Dem derangement exposed by the Cohen testimony before Congress as means to embarrass Trump during his negotiations with NK. Unbelievable!

Video removed.... :shrug:

Edited by bzpal

cowpoke

Huge grassroots movement.  Tens of people nationwide in the streets against the President.  Over 100 demonstrating in NYC.

The Onion couldn't write a better story than this.

jsalamat
Posted (edited)

Re Charlie Kirk’s ridiculous tweet.

FACT:

In California you get a jury summons if you have a drivers license or work in a profession that requires a state license such as those in healthcare. Hospitals bring in foreign healthcare professionals when they can’t find American providers and they are not only well documented, but they pay a $#/+ load of taxes to boot..

Edited by jsalamat

Greenmeadow

There is always more to a story these days. It goes in both directions. That is still a lot of non citizens living in the state. Jury summons dont go out to everyone, so it probably only got sent to a small portion of them.

jsalamat

GM - I won’t quibble about numbers but if his initial ‘FACT’ is erroneous, his numbers are wrong as well.  

Just as links to news articles and videos should be verified prior to posting, so should tweets be fact checked. There is a lot of disinformation out there masked as ‘FACT’ (on both sides of the political bird).  As an RN who used to recruit foreign nurses in California, I wanted to set the record straight. Charlie Kirk’s tweet is not ‘FACT’.

Greenmeadow
8 minutes ago, jsalamat said:

GM - I won’t quibble about numbers but if his initial ‘FACT’ is erroneous, his numbers are wrong as well.  

Just as links to news articles and videos should be verified prior to posting, so should tweets be fact checked. There is a lot of disinformation out there masked as ‘FACT’ (on both sides of the political bird).  As an RN who used to recruit foreign nurses in California, I wanted to set the record straight. Charlie Kirk’s tweet is not ‘FACT’.

Thank you jsalamat. It's always good to have people on the ground locally reporting back actual experience.

jdurand

An example is if I move to another country I receive a "green card' (residency permit).  Can't vote but CAN get a driver's license, pay taxes, etc.

jsalamat

Exactly JD.  And in California that drivers license will get you on the jury list.  And with over 39 million inhabitants, it isn’t unlikely that a good portion of Mr Kirk’s 449,000 are legitimately here.

Whew!  3 posts in one day???  I may have to change my moniker.  Or go back to lurking...

j

jdurand

Interesting thing with Russia, our bank account has no Russian taxes since we're foreigners and of course Russia doesn't share data with the US regardless of the IRS jumping up and down, holding it's breath and turning blue.  Of course there isn't enough in our account to worry about, but there could be if we were rich.

Once we have a green card...taxes!  It will take us 2-3 weeks to get a green card once we take the keys to our house.

Foxx

re: Kirks 'fact'

jury summons are used in conjunction with DMV and voter registration lists.

I don't believe it a stretch to believe that a good potion are here illegally.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use