Foxx

2018 Liberal Madness

easy

boy, quite stunning ...just when I think I reached a saturation point, more comes

cowpoke
1 hour ago, massapien said:

OMG, Northam called slaves "indentured servants from Africa"

He is actually historically correct in this, although I'll bet he gets raked over the coals for, in this case, telling the truth.  Before Bacon's Rebellion of 1676, 100 years prior to the American Revolution, White indentured servants and Black indentured servants were treated the same, very poorly and only rarely ever gained their freedom due to owners charging them for all their food and clothing, which they had to work off by increasing the indenture period.  After Bacon's Rebellion, the Aristocratic large scale planters quit using many White indentured workers and started bringing in slaves from Africa that would not be so likely to gain their freedom.  It really was the beginning of racism and institutional slavery in North America, as the Aristocrats realized they were not numerous enough to ever win a war with the workers on the plantations.  So, they decided to create a division between Blacks and Whites by giving the Whites more privileges and allowing Blacks to be kept as lifelong slaves, but not Whites.  They still considered the Natives same as Blacks, their being non-whites, so the indigenous people could and would be enslaved, but they usually ran away or died in captivity.  When they did remain and marry, it was into either the Black culture or the White culture.  That is also one reason why so many Americans with deep roots have Native ancestors. The tribes also took and traded slaves both with the Whites and with each other.  The first mention of the Cherokee Nation appears as slave traders who ran from the Great Lakes down to Georgia and the Carolinas.  It is not politically correct, but there are a few actual historic references from the early 1700s.

diver
1 hour ago, Uriel said:

Good for him.  Ending cattle farming would do more to help the environment than just about anything else.

Even with you on ignore, the first few lines of your postings appear on the running list of posts.

Fortunately, I frequently find humor in the twisted mind displayed and gratitude that so few are similarly afflicted.

Uriel
1 hour ago, diver said:

Even with you on ignore, the first few lines of your postings appear on the running list of posts.

Fortunately, I frequently find humor in the twisted mind displayed and gratitude that so few are similarly afflicted.

Remember to find it humorous when you're dying from the pollution of the planet.

diver
6 minutes ago, Uriel said:

Remember to find it humorous when you're dying from the pollution of the planet.

Please please PLEASE hold your breath awaiting such an event.

The pollution of twisted mind and corrupted soul is the real threat to the planet.

Foxx
6 hours ago, Uriel said:

Good for him.  Ending cattle farming would do more to help the environment than just about anything else.

Wha?? I disagree. Please explain your hypothesis on this and please don't say, emissions.

LP
6 hours ago, Uriel said:

Perhaps you have never heard of the energy produced from their waste?  Many dairy and hog farms out this way have been producing all their own energy this way for years -- and oh look! their logo even has a cute green 🍃

Uriel
51 minutes ago, LP said:
7 hours ago, Uriel said:

Perhaps you have never heard of the energy produced from their waste?  Many dairy and hog farms out this way have been producing all their own energy this way for years -- and oh look! their logo even has a cute green 🍃

That's not the issue, LP.  It's all the tropical forest that is cleared to raise cattle on that's the major problem.

Foxx
1 hour ago, Uriel said:

That's not the issue, LP.  It's all the tropical forest that is cleared to raise cattle on that's the major problem.

I might be more inclined to believe it, were it being reported outside of any global warming site.

diver
9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Baloney

Beef baloney is OK at times, but I much prefer eating other cattle products personally.

Regarding Uriel's contention, that just standard mind twist globalist bullshit.

diver
1 hour ago, blankenb said:

As probable as her death is at this time, there's a higher probability the Deep State would have prevented any such registry entry.

The probability of her being in a lucid state capable of making valid decisions for the highest court in the land are vanishingly small, and the fact that proof of her status has not been demanded fully exposes the corrupted beyond salvage condition of the District of Corruption.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use