September 2016 ALTA NWE

WBF Monk

I guess what will have to happen is that, after all these upcoming changes are complete, we'll have to define a new start-point (galactic center?), take the Moon out of consideration, settle on a new set of constellations (still only 12 in the new Zodiac, each an ideal "30 degrees" long, to preserve the special symmetry of the sexagesimal math) and discard the idea of "one day = one degree of solar motion".

Then we set the Months to that standard, reconsider the Moon's new orbit, and off we go with a new calendar.

What this tells you is that earthly Astrology is the shadow of a Sacred Geometry mandala, and that every time the solar system, ANY solar system, undergoes a rearrangement, the mandala is reappllied to encompass the new circumstance. Since the sexagesimal math is so easy and perfect for tabulating time and cycle, it would be applicable no matter what solar system you are in.

This is what makes me think it is a gift of our Space Brothers. Nature shows the way, but the fact that it appeared "all at once" in human history tells me it was given in fully-developed form from a higher civilization.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's what's noodling in the back of my head: If the Earth is being pushed into a farther-out orbit, the length of the year will have to change commensurate with the longer time it takes for the Earth to get all the way around the Sun.

I'm only an observer of these things, but considering that "calendar reforms" are very obvious and can't be hidden or obfuscated (any error in calculation stacks up quickly and creates disorder in all the traditional holidays, etc.), it seems we haven't hit the point where they are having to announce that the traditional calendar is no longer correct.

History shows that during the so-called "time of Christ" (whenever that actually was, I'm not arguing about that here!), one of the biggest reasons why people thought that something HUGE was happening was because the Priesthoods had to shift from adding a single day every few years ("leap year"), to reflect a 365 day year instead of 360 days. You can't hide a change like that, it has to be announced to everybody and the whole society has to adjust around it.

I don't either "believe" or "disbelieve" in Clif's explanations, I'm just waiting for the day when they start telling us that this or that earth-changing event has actually changed the length of the day or the year. One second here or there doesn't impress me much.

It was perhaps 5 or even 10 years ago when Clif did talk about both the 'day' and the 'year' becoming longer. Perhaps an extra 30 mins per day and 14 days a year.

Others also talked about it, but then the whole topic was dropped by everyone, as if someone powerful "had words" suggesting that somethings should not be talked about.

To find the data needs someone to trawl through some very old ALTA reports and online radio discussions.

Simon

vought-f4u-corsair-fighter-14.png

I think we are in agreement. It is all about frame of reference. Assume the airplane is rolling forward. Observing the propeller tips from the cockpit, the propeller tips are in a circular orbit. But, observing the propeller tips from the control tower, the propeller tips are traveling in a spiral. It all depends on the frame of reference.

Imagine a fly sitting on the rear view mirror of a car traveling 60mph. From the driver's seat, the fly does not appear to be moving. But, from the side of the road the fly appears to be moving at 60mph. It is the same phenomena - it is all about frame of reference.

If we separate data from interpretation, we do have real earth changes. Sinkholes are showing up, weather patterns are having wider extremes, the sun is not following normal patterns of sun spots. So I will give clif that earth changes that he talks about are increasing. Why is a very good question.

Earth changes have happened before. Multiple extinction events seem to be caused by earth/ weather changes. The explanations for how the earth and weather operates in my lifetime seems to need to expand to explain things that are happening more frequently. Or maybe we just need to look farther in the past. One of the last mini ice ages had irregular summer cold and irregular flooding. Basically a change from "normal weather" that made growing crops difficult.

....Sacred Geometry....This is what makes me think it is a gift of our Space Brothers. Nature shows the way, but the fact that it appeared "all at once" in human history tells me it was given in fully-developed form from a higher civilization.

Alternatively, maybe Sacred Geometry is our legacy from the civilization that existed before the great catastrophe.

It is possible that before the last ice age, there was an advanced civilization on Earth, perhaps more advanced than today's technology. Perhaps the sudden onset of the ice age was catastrophe #1. The ice age knocked civilization back several thousand years, but it slowly started to re-group along the warmer areas near the coast. Then, about 12,000-years ago, the sudden end of the ice age caused sea levels to rise dramatically, and the coastal civilizations were wiped-out (i.e. the great flood). The great flood was global catastrophe #2.

So, maybe Sacred Geometry is a legacy from our distant ancestors, rather than from space brothers.

Having recently read a great book called "Who Built The Moon ?", your tongue in cheek comment 'take the Moon out of consideration' caused me to smile.

The authors posit that our Moon has been built & positioned where it is, as a message for a maturing humanity.

Well, we are doomed then as that "message" is way too sophisticated for humanity. (unless they find some hidden spray painted graffiti on one of the moon pyramids)

You sort of wrapped it up with your statement that they are in-line if you travel with the sun's reference plane. They will also be in line from the reference plane of any planet in that system or any other reference plane. They will also STILL be in line even in his video if you look at it frame by frame. IGNORE the smoke trails, just look at where they are.

What you see is a spiral trail of the planet's movement plotted against a reference plane. View this photo of an airplane who's propeller is making a contrail.

vought-f4u-corsair-fighter-14.png

Note the spiral shape. Does that mean the blade tips are trailing behind the hub? Of course not, the plane is moving forward in moist air and leaving a stationary (relatively) trail of where the propeller has been.

Drawing a trail of where something has been can be useful in visualizing movement as long as you understand that the trail is a sequence of moments in time. At any one moment in the above picture the propeller tips were in a straight line with the hub but if you plot their movement over time they are rotating AND moving forward which creates the spiral plot.

The videos of planets leaving spiral trails confuse the mind into thinking the planets were somewhere back on that trail while the sun pulled ahead. You need to freeze-frame every moment in time and look. {pause} all in a plane {play} making spiral {pause} still all in a plane.

It's hard to explain if you haven't done 3D plotting and/or animation.

This is a good explanation of the confusion. I never did understand why clif couldn't comprehend this.

Alternatively, maybe Sacred Geometry is our legacy from the civilization that existed before the great catastrophe.

It is possible that before the last ice age, there was an advanced civilization on Earth, perhaps more advanced than today's technology. Perhaps the sudden onset of the ice age was catastrophe #1. The ice age knocked civilization back several thousand years, but it slowly started to re-group along the warmer areas near the coast. Then, about 12,000-years ago, the sudden end of the ice age caused sea levels to rise dramatically, and the coastal civilizations were wiped-out (i.e. the great flood). The great flood was global catastrophe #2.

So, maybe Sacred Geometry is a legacy from our distant ancestors, rather than from space brothers.

Much more likely.

This is a good explanation of the confusion. I never did understand why clif couldn't comprehend this.

Some people seem to have a mental block about imaging things in 3D. Refer to all the SciFi movies where spaceships fight battles where they all reference the same UP and you can put out a line of ships and block someone's travel. I think there was one Star Trek movie where they escaped a bad guy by going "up", letting him pass, then dropping "down" to fire on him. More fighter-plane-ish but at least they noted that the ship COULD move off the pavement, so to speak.

I'm not averse to the idea that we have learned this system from our earlier ancestors... certainly Clif has dropped enough hints to this effect, plus there's all this anomalous architecture and relics from an unknown, high-tech past. But I think the computational technology of solar system astronomy is a tool of off-planet travel, not just intercontinental pack trains and ocean navigation. I'm just not convinced that a surface-bound species would work out all the niceties without needing the perspective of at least the interplanetary scheme. But it's just my uneducated hunch.

I'm not averse to the idea that we have learned this system from our earlier ancestors... certainly Clif has dropped enough hints to this effect, plus there's all this anomalous architecture and relics from an unknown, high-tech past. But I think the computational technology of solar system astronomy is a tool of off-planet travel, not just intercontinental pack trains and ocean navigation. I'm just not convinced that a surface-bound species would work out all the niceties without needing the perspective of at least the interplanetary scheme. But it's just my uneducated hunch.

Maybe our ancestors did space travel before the great catastrophe #1 (the ice age) froze us back to the stone age. It is also possible that there are ancient ruins on the Moon and Mars. But don't panic, they are ours!

Hanjin Shopping collapse fits the ship predictions and the just in time delivery problems.

Certainly some and yes on the JIT thing. Now, are they carrying mummies ? lol

Yes it does fit the language, although it is likely that the pain will be short lived. The Container Shipping industry has one third overcapacity. I other words, Hanjin was not a third of the fleet and while there may be some delays, it is likely all will arrive in time for the holiday season.

Here's what's noodling in the back of my head: If the Earth is being pushed into a farther-out orbit, the length of the year will have to change commensurate with the longer time it takes for the Earth to get all the way around the Sun.

I'm only an observer of these things, but considering that "calendar reforms" are very obvious and can't be hidden or obfuscated (any error in calculation stacks up quickly and creates disorder in all the traditional holidays, etc.), it seems we haven't hit the point where they are having to announce that the traditional calendar is no longer correct.

History shows that during the so-called "time of Christ" (whenever that actually was, I'm not arguing about that here!), one of the biggest reasons why people thought that something HUGE was happening was because the Priesthoods had to shift from adding a single day every few years ("leap year"), to reflect a 365 day year instead of 360 days. You can't hide a change like that, it has to be announced to everybody and the whole society has to adjust around it.

I don't either "believe" or "disbelieve" in Clif's explanations, I'm just waiting for the day when they start telling us that this or that earth-changing event has actually changed the length of the day or the year. One second here or there doesn't impress me much.

I know what you mean but I think it is a bit more complicated than that. This year the summer has been hotter but shorter. Trees are already shedding their leaves in this side of the Atlantic and in the South Coast that tends to have a longer Summer season. Fruits also are ripen before their normal timing.

That does not make sense if we are going to have a longer year but it is early days.

As shaman I keep a kin eye on nature and I think the sun has changed its position ever so slightly. I noticed that in the train on a particular route in which I was able before to choose one side of the carriage to avoid too much sun. Now it is indifferent whichever way you choose.

Since I have been taking the same train for several years and taking notice of all the vegetation in the train line I thought that was peculiar.

Although it might be that the Sun is bigger and brighter? that could be another explanation.

I am not sure whether the planet is growing because the magnetism under Earth quite strong. So much so that I can't find anywhere in the web a ground current monitor. All those I knew have close down.

The only evidence is the Auroras that are happening early in the season and without solar flares. Of course the solar wind could be the cause but it needs to be a charged solar wind to produce Auroras, yet the monitors rarely show that is the case.

There are fundamental Earth changes but it is early days.

The circle was designed with 360 degrees because it

took 360 days to circumnavigate a point between

Earth and Sun. Earth expands because "unknown

energy from space" is heating Earth's core as our

atmosphere weakens and Clif;s "Sun Disease"

comes with increased UV!. I remind you,

this is the age of Aquarius! Research it.

ChiliCheeseFries

My theory is that the sun's Neutrino radiation being intersected by the earth's plasma core is being slowed, releasing energy into the plasma core and at the same time these Neutrinos are cooling enough to precipitate into matter as we know it. One does not know if there are any fields which could actually attract Neutrinos and contribute to an effect like a lens adding more incidental Neutrinos to the flow.

The circle was designed with 360 degrees because it

took 360 days to circumnavigate a point between

Earth and Sun.

And yet some ancient calendars have 366 days. There's a reason, but I won't go into it here. It belongs in a different thread.

If the core of Earth, which according to Clif is plasma, was heating up we will be having many more quakes and volcanic eruptions. As far as I can see both volcanic eruptions and quakes seem to be average. Some years you get more some less.

We haven't had a proper volcanic eruption for decades? According to science a 'proper' volcanic eruption is six times stronger than the one in Tambora in 1815

On the shipping issue.

There's lots of spare container ships but there's a couple of problems.

1) All that cargo isn't on these spare ships. If insurance companies pay out, that cargo belongs to them now. Even if they were allowed to transfer the cargo, the Hanjin ships can't dock anywhere and the ones that are docked can't pay the dock workers to unload them. Can't transfer cargo at sea without a GREAT deal of effort and probably some lost containers (oops). So a lot of that cargo may have to be replaced.

2) Those spare ships probably only have skeleton crews now, they have to re-crew them and possibly do some upkeep to get them back out to sea.

The best outcomes for business would be if another company bought them and paid their overdue bills. At least enough to get them docked and unloaded.

Another possibility is the insurance companies paying just enough to get the ships docked and off-loaded. Then they can sell the empty ship for scrap.

On the shipping issue.

There's lots of spare container ships but there's a couple of problems.

1) All that cargo isn't on these spare ships. If insurance companies pay out, that cargo belongs to them now. Even if they were allowed to transfer the cargo, the Hanjin ships can't dock anywhere and the ones that are docked can't pay the dock workers to unload them. Can't transfer cargo at sea without a GREAT deal of effort and probably some lost containers (oops). So a lot of that cargo may have to be replaced.

2) Those spare ships probably only have skeleton crews now, they have to re-crew them and possibly do some upkeep to get them back out to sea.

The best outcomes for business would be if another company bought them and paid their overdue bills. At least enough to get them docked and unloaded.

Another possibility is the insurance companies paying just enough to get the ships docked and off-loaded. Then they can sell the empty ship for scrap.

Well yes, the containers on the ships are a bit more complicated. If the receivers or shippers have insurance for these eventualities they will be assisted, if not, I am sorry to say that their cargo does not belong to them anymore unless they can contribute to the process of bankruptcy which may mean that it might be cheaper to forgo the cargo all together.

In my experience people that import cargo in containers normally buy their products CIF or at least C&F which means that the loosing party is likely to be the exporters. So if the people they buy the cargo from are a big company they will normally send a new container on one of the many Maersk container ships. If they are a small company it is quite likely they may go bust.

Unless the buyer has bought FOB which will be quite unusual for the container trade I think there will be inconveniences but it is likely that for most of the people such inconveniences will only mean some delays.

PS doubt there will be many buyers for the ships even at scrap value. Credit is tight and there is overcapacity.

If the core of Earth, which according to Clif is plasma, was heating up we will be having many more quakes and volcanic eruptions. As far as I can see both volcanic eruptions and quakes seem to be average. Some years you get more some less.

We haven't had a proper volcanic eruption for decades? According to science a 'proper' volcanic eruption is six times stronger than the one in Tambora in 1815

Is that what Fracking is really about? It caused many many tiny quakes and alleviates the pressure so we don't get the bigger ones.

Archived