Guest Unregistered

Brexit

giuseppe

Simon, you Brits are being played by the Brussels fidler, I think you’ll be better off with no EU relationship, a year from now you will see Germany groveling for a deal.

Foxx
15 hours ago, simple simon said:

Today I received an email on the topic of Brexit from the lobby group 38 degrees.

There were groups of statements followed by large buttons to show if I (or do not) support their campaigning on those topics

I quote below...

The problem for me is that whilst (like them) I want a deal that prevents the scenarios they describe, I do not support their version of that trade deal - as they are pro-Remain and (as as a side issue) virulently anti-Trump.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As this is a public page it is possible that some people reading this are unable to see what I said on a thread that is only accessible to logged-in members.

To everyone else, I apologise for the duplication.

Of course they are anti Brexit, just look at the formation of the wording and the wording chosen to instill fear in a Brexit. It is nearly impossible to say for sure what the short term outcome will be but remaining is sure to have deleterious long term consequences for the people of Britain. There is the possibility that the supposed elite will want to punish the great people of Britain, by not pursuing things that would be of benefit, so that they can say, 'see, we told you'. 

simple simon
5 hours ago, Foxx said:

Of course they are anti Brexit, just look at the formation of the wording and the wording chosen to instill fear in a Brexit. It is nearly impossible to say for sure what the short term outcome will be but remaining is sure to have deleterious long term consequences for the people of Britain. There is the possibility that the supposed elite will want to punish the great people of Britain, by not pursuing things that would be of benefit, so that they can say, 'see, we told you'. 

I see Brexit as part of the take down of the Deep State - therefore it is about a lot more than just the long-term British relationship with the European Union.

simple simon
Posted (edited)

The horoscope of Britain and Brexit. His prediction for a decade or so sounds very interesting. Its revolutionary - but in a potentially very good way!

He also talks about the new Royal baby (Prince Harry and Megham). Apparently the child's horoscope is of significance.

Edited by simple simon

simple simon

The horoscope (and horrorscope) of the Labour Party and its leader, Jeremy Corbyn

simple simon

A home-grown traitor is revealed  - Olly Robbins

gbusrt
36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

some of us are hoping this is true, Treason May seem to have done everything she could to keep us connected to the EU and take away any bargaining power we had, the problem is who ever will take over next  and will they do anything different.

the EU is also happy to not kick the UK out, they know that they need a deal but the longer its dragged out the higher the chance that they will get some one UK based who will champion their solution (in their view)

simple simon
2 minutes ago, gbusrt said:

some of us are hoping this is true, Treason May seem to have done everything she could to keep us connected to the EU and take away any bargaining power we had, the problem is who ever will take over next  and will they do anything different.

the EU is also happy to not kick the UK out, they know that they need a deal but the longer its dragged out the higher the chance that they will get some one UK based who will champion their solution (in their view)

I am mindful of what Samantha James says. The UK won't leave as such, because the EU will implode.

gbusrt
1 minute ago, simple simon said:

I am mindful of what Samantha James says. The UK won't leave as such, because the EU will implode.

i would like to think this could happen, but i see and even believed to many predictions that just never happened

hell the world is trillion in debit with fiat currencies and yet the bubble never bursts it just keep on trucking :(

simple simon
1 hour ago, gbusrt said:

i would like to think this could happen, but i see and even believed to many predictions that just never happened

hell the world is trillion in debit with fiat currencies and yet the bubble never bursts it just keep on trucking :(

I understand what you mean, my best reply is that we will have to wait and see.

Change really is coming, but exactly how it manifests remains to be seen - another source (Kryon) has said that following the 2012 event humanity has now started a new 6250 (or thereabouts) year cycle and as part of this there will be a 'house-cleaning' which will include everything that was always happening but out of sight now being seen - for good, for bad. This includes the pedo stuff and I must assume what the EU is really about, who runs it, how , why, etc etc.

As an aside, you may recall how, as we got near to December 2012, the meme was that the world was about to end. This really did happen, except that it was a world age - not the physical world. Just like any other calendar the physical world continued and a new 'year' began. Actually there was more to it than that (eg: dimensional shift) but thats a whole different story. It took me a week to recover and find equilibrium again.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use