• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jdurand

• Pneumo

• ChiliCheeseFries

• Foxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Stephen   To echo jd, welcome.   Hope you'll stick around and get involved with the discussion on the private side.    Nice bunch of folk here....except for the Cal

Welcome Stephen,   This group is a real mix of many people with many different opinions. We don't agree on many issues, but the discussion always gets me thinking.   Watch out for

Hi!  It's been awhile and it's good to see some familiar names still here.  Looks like I've got a few years to catch up on.  I'm grateful y'all are still here.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, George K said:

Many times Clif got his times wrong. Usually his events manifested later than expected.  Thus his use of events that were timestamps became useful. 

Yeah, we have a whole thread on temporal markers.  Also a bunch of people who sort of remember something and another bunch that help look it up. Hahah

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Snowbison

Greetings fellow earthings. I've been following the Webbot reports for many years. Now that big brother is looking into everything. I'm looking to "other" sources of information on Cliffs work. 

22 minutes ago, Guest Snowbison said:

Greetings fellow earthings. I've been following the Webbot reports for many years. Now that big brother is looking into everything. I'm looking to "other" sources of information on Cliffs work. 

Welcome. Crazy times. Everyone is trying to find paths less trodden to keep in contact.

Also check out clif on Parler

clif_high @clifhigh

He is also posting some very good blogs lately

Go to his site https://www.halfpasthuman.com/

Go to the bottom of the page and click on Blogs

There is a link to the current blog on the top and the titles of prior blogs below

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Hi!  It's been awhile and it's good to see some familiar names still here.  Looks like I've got a few years to catch up on.  I'm grateful y'all are still here.

• 2 weeks later...
larry nadwodney

Larry Nadwodney, used to be Nad ,but got dumped by a hacker. Now, I hope I can post again, lost a whole pocket of credits and my number count starts from zero.. If I don't show up, send a cat over to Villagecarver on Etsy, and send a return Ticket. Am 82, had the virus due the stupidity of a chiropracter broke a hunk off,which

larry nadwodney

The  broken bit,caused a stroke  which was mitigated by the cayane pepper. Then a heart attack, same pepper got it,try an address, and let me know if daddy bob still around. nadcarveswell@yahoo.com  tired today.

So good to see you Nad, Larry. Welcome back. We are indeed in interesting times.

Daddy Bob is indeed still here.

See if you can download this sound and image. It is healing for those that got the virus or are trying to prevent it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d7heqkph3s8tp8z/Iver-HCQ.mp4/file

Per Gigi on March 19:

"We have permission to share this far and wide.

The instructions are: if one has CV - listen 3 x a day.

Otherwise dowse what is good for you.

I keep a copy on my desktop and play it as my mind reminds me to do so. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy