Neo

Introductions: Introduce yourself here

Foxx
Dang ! There you are in the US of A and you know more about the social habits of our favourite amphibious monotreme than I do.

I think I've got some unaddressed issues......

So... you say your not dressed?

typing naked again??

Pneumo
So... you say your not dressed?

typing naked again??

No, when I water the veggies I do it naked. Never indoors though. That's just not right......

piscesmoon

Hello all...

I am 33 and have always had an interest in these types of things. I did not get into the webbot as much until I heard a summery on youtube from jsnip4. Since then I have fallowed it and bought the last two and the latest one on crypto currency. Although the webbot seems to show these cycles I also am an Astrology buff. I have done a number of personal charts over the years for friends, family, random people and so on... I often will pull natal charts of world leaders or even cities that events took place in... This last French election was quite interesting and was sure something was going to come although it was to bad it was not more exposed. I have found that the webbot seems to fallow the cycles loosely with in astrology. I am a stacker as well but started well before I new the webbot existed. I do also visit a psychic that is semi world famous... Things that come to her seem to match up with the web bot and my personal life very well. It is always the timing that can be difficult for her though... funny I got a call confirming my appointment today for the 24 of this month. She is booked out 3 months in advance... I am no stranger to being extra intuitive but still trying to work all that out. All I can say is I have been so worried about the world it has been hard for me to focus lately. I can tell the timing is near and lines up with astrological points that have been consistence for 100 and 1,000 of years. I am hoping to learn more and calm myself with other like minded individuals.

Piscesmoon

Guest Helen STR

Hi Webbotters,

I am fairly new to Clif's work but find it intriguing. I live on the Eastern coast of Australia and have always been very interested in watching American politics as we always follow America's lead. Somehow this search led me to Clif's videos.

Clif's work is helping me piece a lot of different information together and things I thought were right but discarded, are now fitting into a larger picture. I find it exciting and am looking forward to discussing new threads and information.

A bit of info about me..I am a maker (ceramics and architecture) as is my partner, Mark, who can make anything (sculptor, furniture maker, steelworker etc) - I can hear him hammering out some copper bowls for a restaurant....we live in a warehouse.

I have wonderful people in my life and part of my intrigue with Clif's work is to know what is coming to be able to protect, prepare and help these people.

Pneumo

Good day Helen

Welcome, welcome.

You'll enjoy it here, an eclectic mix of lovely individuals with a common interest in clif high's work. Well mannered folk, for the most part.

Adelaide diesel combuster by day, artist blacksmith by night. Ah, the sound of steel on copper....music I say, music.

BTW, we work out of a time machine masquerading as a 1930's era reverberatory incinerator.

ChiliCheeseFries

Helen, welcome. You are among friends here, too, such as we are :-)

Daimon

Hey there,

My name is Daimon and I'm an 18 year old student from Victoria, Australia, studying information systems and business analytics. I was introduced to Clif's work by my amazing Aunt who stumbled across him on YouTube, and have been following him for maybe two months now. I find his work incredibly interesting and relevant, and am interested in meeting people who won't dismiss me as crazy for having faith in the Web Bot.

I hope to learn about the upcoming trends and events of the world to prepare, but am particularly interested in the US and AUS economies and how I can invest in gold/silver/cryptocurrencies. I hope to use the knowledge from my course to build/rebuild systems in the future in the event of a catastrophic incident (tangent: does clif have any information on the possibility of a major solar storm affecting tech/systems?)

i look forward to meeting some new people!

emocmo

Welcome Daimon. It is nice to have enthusiastic youth among us old codgers. Step right up. Jump right in.

ChiliCheeseFries

Welcome, Daimon. Read everything you can on blockchain technology. Try to find a start up or three in your area (or online) to work in as an intern or as part of the team. NW AUS is supposed to develop a means of linking gold to BTC sometime after the great failure of the current systems. Something about a city now related to iron or iron ore production, as well as new precious metals deposits being revealed after a great collapse of a hillside ... YMMV.

Daimon

Funnily enough, I just got offered an internship at a business intelligence consultancy firm yesterday, but will definitely look into Bitcoin and Gold companies. Is it an ALTA prediction for NW Aus? So far I have only purchased the May ALTA and have hence only learnt of the caverns that are to be discovered.

ChiliCheeseFries

Yes, prior ALTA about a year ago or so. See if you can write your own internship ticket to investigate blockchain for them. Worth a shot.

Trojan5

Hello, I'm a new member here, although not new to Webbot, or Clif High. I've been reading his work since 2010. I wrote an article about him on Steemit last year https://steemit.com/science/@kazumba/modern-day-edgar-cayce-nostradamus. I was intrigued by his forecast of $600 silver back in the day, and started buying the metal at that time. I also started dipping into bitcoin in 2013 based reports. I am now paying very very close attention these days since the Web bot is now forecasting we are now in the beginning stages of a major shift, and those who are paying attention, and make the right moves will have a chance to build generational wealth, as well as see the old debt based slave system peel away. I joined to be apart of like minded individuals who understand Clif's work.

quintasqv

Hi all!!

I'm a new member here, and have not had much contact with the Web Bot reports so far... I discovered their existence not long ago, and I have just bought the latest two of them (and will continue buying them in the future!). All the changes that are being predicted by Clif High are exciting, and I am very curious to see how everything develops in the future...

I hope to find some brilliant discussions in this forum related with all these changes that we are witnessing right now!

Cheers!

Pneumo
Hey there,

My name is Daimon and I'm an 18 year old student from Victoria, Australia, studying information systems and business analytics. I was introduced to Clif's work by my amazing Aunt who stumbled across him on YouTube, and have been following him for maybe two months now. I find his work incredibly interesting and relevant, and am interested in meeting people who won't dismiss me as crazy for having faith in the Web Bot.

I hope to learn about the upcoming trends and events of the world to prepare, but am particularly interested in the US and AUS economies and how I can invest in gold/silver/cryptocurrencies. I hope to use the knowledge from my course to build/rebuild systems in the future in the event of a catastrophic incident (tangent: does clif have any information on the possibility of a major solar storm affecting tech/systems?)

i look forward to meeting some new people!

Dude, seriously....I missed this. Are you a Dudeist ? If you're not, we could try to convert you, maybe-ish......

Abide.

Pneumo
Hi all!!

I'm a new member here, and have not had much contact with the Web Bot reports so far... I discovered their existence not long ago, and I have just bought the latest two of them (and will continue buying them in the future!). All the changes that are being predicted by Clif High are exciting, and I am very curious to see how everything develops in the future...

I hope to find some brilliant discussions in this forum related with all these changes that we are witnessing right now!

Cheers!

Hi Quint.

As the only rational person here on the WBF, let me welcome you.;)

Diesel Pete, of the tribe of Bolt.

Pneumo

quintasqv, I was just kidding...

There's plenty of well read/versed folk, here on the WBF. I'm just a court jester. :egyption:

Delightful discussionists do here abound....

Many have been described as cantankerous, yet we hold them close...

Because they are botters

Welcome all our new folk.

shadowcomrade

Hello Guys and Girls

My name is Alex and I am from Bulgaria. I know most Americans do not know where this is, lets say Eastern Europe.

I am working in very large corporation (will save the name) from about 5-6 years so far as Project Manager/or sometimes PM advising PMs. I like the home office of this job although there are seems to be too many things I am starting to dislike - like where this corp is heading >> to the trash bin.

I have a kid 6 y.o. and I am divorced from a few years - unfortunately I cannot cope with my ex-wife ...and still cannot . so overall good decision:D

I was following Cliff interviews on youtube and accidentally found this forum. I started to get interested in bitcoin and ethereum.

And so started to get into these ICOs - note that's only a few days ago so very new to this.

I still have some ETH left although the amounts I have will be ridiculous for you - well I am getting Eastern european salary:( And that's why the UK and German people eat the stick and get fired)

So I am really interested in this community. My first goal is to get rid of this company and be a free man. Will put thinking after that.

Pneumo

Welcome comrade.

I've wanted to say that for years. Now I can say I've done it. lol. I'll tell you the story one day..soon, I hope.

If you're into "woo" and are interested in crypto's as well, you've arrived at the right address. You should enjoy the discussion.

Welcome

Pneumo.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use