Neo

Introductions: Introduce yourself here

JWSTARR

Hi! I've been following WB and many other WUWU tings for years... I'd love to have a practical discussion with people about how to re-engage the world once you've been through the seriously crazy phases of realizing what the heck is going on... I left "civilization" altogether for years in my process of assembling myself in a manner that more closely reflects the reality surrounding me... Now I'm poking around at forums where I might bump into other folks who may have similar questions or if I'm lucky, some pertinent suggestions!! I am a great cook, good at design/construction (houses and similarly scaled things) I spent years in the wu-world of Peruvian plant medicines.. I'm involved with Holidium wu-tech... I'm willing to learn new skills. I'm headed back to Japan soon where I expect to live for the foreseeable future. Thanks for looking!! I'm interested in related discussions or links to other forums that might pertain. - B

mkb

Welcome JWSTARR,

Look around a bit, you'll definately find crazy here, not sure if its the kind your

looking for but we do love learning about plants and plant medicene. You found

a way to relate to current reality???? I would love to hear about that!

I'm dealing with a bit of cognitive disonance today....at least I hope that's what

this is otherwise...it might be official...lost my last marble.

JWSTARR

I've been in the USA for a few months.. longest I've been here for years... I thought I had gone bonkers with the things I hear from people and behaviors I observe.. I've stabilized myself for the moment... I can't figure out where the SANE-ish people are all living??? Its not in my family... I feel like I'm holding on by my fingernails as I try to find some traction here... I'm not looking to talk plant meds, I'm very interested in how I might employ myself in a productive, intelligent manner and where I might find people who I could enjoy having a beer with!! haha thanks

JimmyV

Hello

I'm an old retired dude living in the northeast of the US, mostly I was involved with electronics.

I'm a little schizo with a good sense of humor though.

I've just recently been listening to Clif's YouTube video interviews and found that he resonates with my sort of thinking.

There are at least a couple of things that I find unclear and this looks like to place to have a little fun and while finding answers at the same time.

I look forward to being part of this forum.

jdurand

Welcome. You'll find that everyone here is young, good looking, never tell fibs, and never make mistakes.

The above may be a little, tiny bit exaggerated. :)

emocmo
Welcome. You'll find that everyone here is young, good looking, never tell fibs, and never make mistakes.

The above may be a little, tiny bit exaggerated. :)

I am good looking. And you forgot smart. We are all wicked smaht.

Marti
Hello

I'm an old retired dude living in the northeast of the US, mostly I was involved with electronics.

I'm a little schizo with a good sense of humor though.

I've just recently been listening to Clif's YouTube video interviews and found that he resonates with my sort of thinking.

There are at least a couple of things that I find unclear and this looks like to place to have a little fun and while finding answers at the same time.

I look forward to being part of this forum.

Welcome, JimmyV. You WILL have fun!

Crazy Charlie
We're all normal in here, nothing to worry about.

OH Yea speak for your self ..

my nick name I earned in about 1971.... cc

dangime

Greetings all,

Just got ahold of my first report yesterday. Some dense stuff. I've been watching Clif's interviews and some youtube summaries and decided to take the dive. I'm a 34 year old "kid" it feels like walking around with the geez...I mean experienced folks who work with this sort of in depth material. Still feel like I need to get invited to the big boys table when I'm doing this sort of research.

Anyway, I've been strategically plotting to set myself up for some kind of resilient stand since 2007. Graduated from college in 2005 with a history degree with no useful skills except the ability to process large amounts of data and realize how screwed up systems are. I live on a 10 acre family farm in rural Texas after moving away from Houston.

Any links to materials for newbies or analysis of Clif's work is appreciated. I've seen the latest report, but anything that might put perspective on how the data has changed over time would be helpful. It seems to be increasingly urgent, but you'd have to have been reading these things for years to know for sure. It's possible to get hyped up for nothing, after all we've all been through the 2008 stuff. Suggestions appreciated.

jdurand

Welcome!

The first thing to remember about Clif's work is he picks up mainly future headlines. In some areas like weather they might be pretty close to what really happens. In areas like precious metals where everyone is saying it's going to the moon or crashing you can imagine the predictions can be a bit off.

Also, being that he essentially sees headlines, the news tends to be negative in most subjects since good news is quickly forgotten while bad news is talked about a lot.

Tamar Woo

Welcome, dangime. Post your thoughts, share your links, read the discussions, enjoy the forum. When you feel ready, dive into the private side, where we have a legacy of discussions and shared resources. We are diverse but respectful.

equanimity

dangime, nice to see you here! I will follow JD's remarks by saying that one good way to read the reports is to read them as hints to "trends". I try not to attach myself too much to the fine details, but read along "to see which way the winds are blowing".

There are probably some differences in how we elders experience Clif's text compared to how 'youngers' read it, just because he's from our generation so we are a bit more sympathetic to his views and style of delivery. Nevertheless after a few reports you'll get the hang of it. The reports used to be more tangled up in his exotic punctuation conventions; he's made them more readable by leaving most of that out these days. You'll find subtle ironies and occasional flashes of Clif's sense of humor folded in amongst his carefully-calibrated prose. Being a writer myself, I know the challenge of crafting prose that will be useful to the newbies but still convey nuance to the more experienced readers.

Remember that he's a linguist. That means he has a relationship with words that goes deep (through the history of the root of the words, their constituent parts, their historical uses and etc). He's also sensitive to how these word-roots spread across different spoken languages and then pick up nuances from different populations that have added their own implications to the concept. Most of us don't see words this way, we just take a superficial here/now impression based on our own past associations and use of the word. So it can require a little bit of dictionary study to suss out what Clif means by repeating what his spiders are reporting on.

If you get to a spot that you can't decipher even when you read it over and over, feel free to ask questions here at the forum. Clif doesn't mind if we quote a sentence or VERY small snippet here, for purposes of clarification. He keeps his spiders out of this forum in order not to start feedback loops that warp his information-gathering. Of course, none of us can see what he's responding to, so we are all just guessing until the predicted symptoms start to show themselves.

In my personal opinion, Clif calls things practically to the moment the first visible trace is about to appear in the mass chatter, even it takes weeks or months for the proofs to appear in the media or trickle out to the surface of collective consciousness. This can make for confusion because sometimes smaller events show up in advance of the predicted manifestation and "soak up" some of the expected linguistic chatter, since similar-seeming events could be happening all over the globe near the time of what Clif is reporting.

My memory for detail is dim, but I've personally seen him mention events that we couldn't know anything about, and pin them to a date that goes by seemingly unremarked. Ultimately, weeks or months later we see that date coming up retrospectively, representing the day of a important secret meeting or the point when a government agency dropped the hammer on a planned program. There are so many layers to the genesis of events that change this world, and not all of them appear at a discreet time or place. So successful predictions will often be surrounded by a kind of time-smear or blur as the detail he's pointing to rises up through the layers of approximation and resemblance, shedding off any details that don't belong with it. Think of a dolphin rising through the surface of the water, causing turbulence all around it as it breeches. This is how these time markers appear, within a halo of mixed-up data that has to fall away to reveal the central focus.

There's also the issue of this being linguistics based, meaning that once we see the headlines, the prediction is fulfilled, whether or not the situation "matures" as expected. Often he will point out that when we see A, then B will be soon to follow, meaning that A isn't as important in itself as is it a marker for B.

ChiliCheeseFries

Welcome, dangime. Each of us here has a different POV as you will find. We generally listen to each other and are not terribly argumentative, unless someone starts desecrating our main man, Clif High. In which case we dog pile 'em (lol). JD mentioned headlines. IMO, that is part of it, but broad chatter on the interwebs also qualifies as a "hit", regardless of substantive manifestation (which Clif calls 'in matterium'). We alls loves us some "bot hits" in the "real" world, but get fussy when it doesn't happen just the way we were expecting.

I agree with Equanimity on the reports being good for trending forecasts, specifically whatever touches humanity deeply such as weather, earth changes. Also, a few years ago Clif began pulling in social media feeds which have been very helpful to his work. One of the subtleties is "body language" - which references body functions or experiences. These primal archetypes are deeply rooted in all cultures and punctuate the more salient points as in anchoring them to more emotional fulfilment due to physical manifestations.

"Jump in, the water's fine!" (Fat Albert)

Imsai

Hello,

Want to play a game? Okay. I'm still hanging around. CPM, 8088, 64K, 110 baud. We were thrilled with 10MB hard drives. Ancient, but been around the circuits with Captain Crunch. Clif's work is heavily needed these days to understand how mankind has changed with the times and technologies. Stay engaged, stay aware, stay safe.

Imsai

ChiliCheeseFries

OMG ... my first PC was a surplus Xerox with dual boot CPM and DOS 1.2 ! Used that for a few hours connecting to the local BBS back in the day.

Imsai

Well, another "old school" one. Burning out CRT's, melting CPU's and trashing green bar paper. Glad to know you're out there.

ChiliCheeseFries

One term you will know and love: "Core Memory" (lol)

Magnetic Bubble memory. IBM Channel MUX/DEMUX, Cluster Controllers.

S100 bus, Z80 CPUs and 1KB RAM (punch tape, all the rage)

My first "computer" was a toy kit which implemented a 4 bit CPU using mason board disks, light bulbs and paper clips as switches (which represented registers and their states). Found that one Fall day and built it out in 2-3 hours (about 50% completed) before my parents discovered I have found it, was supposed to me a Christmas gift. They took it away but were bemused by the speed of my comprehension and build out (was supposed to take weeks)...

IMSAI was one of the first micro computer makers, yes?

Edited by ChiliCheeseFries

Buzzard
Hello,

Want to play a game? Okay. I'm still hanging around. CPM, 8088, 64K, 110 baud. We were thrilled with 10MB hard drives. Ancient, but been around the circuits with Captain Crunch. Clif's work is heavily needed these days to understand how mankind has changed with the times and technologies. Stay engaged, stay aware, stay safe.

Imsai

What is an IBM 5100 computer?

John Tutor for $100, Alex.

jdurand
OMG ... my first PC was a surplus Xerox with dual boot CPM and DOS 1.2 ! Used that for a few hours connecting to the local BBS back in the day.

My first computer that I owned was a Motorola MEK-1 featuring the 6800 processor. My roommate had an Intel 4004 complete with a wooden chassis.

Many years passed and I eventually got online, used a HeathKit serial line printer hacked so I could access the UART lines. This was wired to a keyboard without a housing that had been taken from a data processing terminal. It didn't have an ENTER key but that's what ctrl-M is for, right? That was hooked to a Penny Whistle modem I'd built and I dialed into Compu$erve to explore the world.

Ah, the good old days when computers could play tic-tac-to and NOBODY was tapping in.

I still have some of my old programs laying around on a variety of media, paper tape, Kansas City Standard, Hollerith cards, and 9-track tape. I used to have a paper tape reader in the attic but gave it away.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use