Neo

Introductions: Introduce yourself here

jsalamat

Yes, very, very funny. But we should explain to the newbies that it was said in jest between two long time forum members. We do not vote people off the island - at least I have never seen it. The forum does have its share of wit and repartee. The highly entertaining banter is a staple here.

Weaver

Well, I got voted off once and had to swim at least 50 miles in shark-infested waters to get back!

:willynilly:

Yeah, it really happened. I've got seaweed stains to prove it!

Neo
... We do not vote people off the island...

'We' do... mr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes, even our Administrators are a bunch of jokers. :chuckle:

admin.gif

Edited by Neo

Joy in Hawaii
Well, I got voted off once and had to swim at least 50 miles in shark-infested waters to get back!

:willynilly:

Yeah, it really happened. I've got seaweed stains to prove it!

No you don't! That's mildew!.......not to mention that there a re very few sharks in the Ozarks.....:windy:

Tamar Woo

Them Ozark sharks are the worst! It's 'cause you can't see 'em that makes them so sneaky.

faultyrockz

I think admin remove my post because they do not like me linking so I will try again without link.

Hello my name is fault and I use many bots like view4view bots using VPN's for youtube views. If you wanna talk about them please let me know!

I hope I did right this time and not break rules :)

ChiliCheeseFries

Hi faulty, on the main board at the top are sticky threads and you will find forum rules there, if you wish to review them.

Foxx
I think admin remove my post because they do not like me linking so I will try again without link.

Hello my name is fault and I use many bots like view4view bots using VPN's for youtube views. If you wanna talk about them please let me know!

I hope I did right this time and not break rules :)

Hi Fault, Merry Christmas.

We are not the forum you are thinking we are. We are a forum dedicated to a certain kind of Bot. The Bots that work for a Mr. Clif High. If you Google him, you will find what the purpose of this forum centers around.

Best :)

MrsBarfly

I always avoid intro threads and biographies. Never been one to stand up and say "look at me." But, I'll give it a go.

Been into the webbot for years. Many a Wujo lulled me to sleep. Apologies to Clif - the tone and cadence just do it for me. I'm quite grateful for the written ALTAS. Haven't fallen asleep reading one yet! Joined twitter just to keep up with the bits Clif was pushing out on occasion that would pop up on Turdville. Listen to jsnip's videos from time to time - although the Mr is more regular about it. I follow the Farsight Institute experiments. Been accused of being too into woo woo on more than one occasion. Everyone has that one odd relative. I have that particular honor.

I grew up around engineers so my humor tends to be off. I rarely intend to offend.

Popping in here to see if there's any other insight and tidbits I'm not gleaning through other sources. I did mention I like woo woo a bit much ;)

Tamar Woo

Welcome, MrsBarfly! Per your self-description, I think you'll fit right in. I bet you'd love to read what we say over in the private side of this site. Consider it.

MrsBarfly
I bet you'd love to read what we say over in the private side of this site. Consider it.

Oh, I have! It just seemed rude to not put a little effort into finessing an invitation. I didn't wait for the invitation, however, and sent a request. I'll blame it on you for walking out here and enticing me.

guerrilla

Hello :)

My husband and I just recently discovered Clif's work through USA Watchdog. We've purchased two reports. Nov & Jan...I'm quite addicted already and my husband is following close behind :)

We really look forward to some amazing intelligent & respectful conversation. We run a very small food truck business in a mining town in Nevada and we feel quite isolated up here when it comes to our view of the world.

I would love to know if anyone else on here works in or near the mining industry. I'm very curious to see how our little(ish) town will be navigating the

coming year(s).

mkb
Hello :)

My husband and I just recently discovered Clif's work through USA Watchdog. We've purchased two reports. Nov & Jan...I'm quite addicted already and my husband is following close behind :)

We really look forward to some amazing intelligent & respectful conversation. We run a very small food truck business in a mining town in Nevada and we feel quite isolated up here when it comes to our view of the world.

I would love to know if anyone else on here works in or near the mining industry. I'm very curious to see how our little(ish) town will be navigating the

coming year(s).

Welcome! :)

Feel free to jump in just about anywhere, conversations are all over the place but I've learned

a lot about a whole lot of stuff from this group.

truthevent

Hello All. I've been reading ALTA reports since 2007. took a short break in 2013. Back at it again. Looking forward to reading and learning.

ChiliCheeseFries
Hello All. I've been reading ALTA reports since 2007. took a short break in 2013. Back at it again. Looking forward to reading and learning.

Welcome. Pretty much we all will keep reading and learning along with you. Great bunch here. Enjoy the Fellowship of the Webbotters.

'n°

Rock and roll... love, fame and fortune found here....and wild side that even the most wild things find rare...

TonyT

Greetings all, I am a consulting weather and climate forecaster from New Zealand. I have been following Clif's ideas for quite a few years, but figured now was a good time to join up to the forum as it looks as though weather and climate issues will become more significant through Clif's work in the near future.

emocmo
Greetings all, I am a consulting weather and climate forecaster from New Zealand. I have been following Clif's ideas for quite a few years, but figured now was a good time to join up to the forum as it looks as though weather and climate issues will become more significant through Clif's work in the near future.

Welcome.

Please tell me when it's going to stop being cold. My toes hurt. :-)

mkb

get some heavy wool socks...the report said mid summer so maybe by mid july????

ughhhh! Welcome TonyT ! Pull up a chair close to the fire, I'm sure we'll have

questions along the way.

Edited by mkb

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use