Neo

Introductions: Introduce yourself here

certvalue143

Hello....I am a new member in this forum site,this is shilpa working in Certvalue Company with the position of Digital Marketing executive. We are the best ISO certification in K seeuwait to provide ISO Certifications like 9001, 14001, 27001, 22000, 18001, CE, HACC IP, HALAL and more in major countries of the world. Such as Iraq,Kuwait,Turkey,Jordan and US

ISO 27001 Certification services in Iraq

Edited by jdurand
no links allowed

sabrinowski1

Howdy folks :) Created a new account because I couldn't remember the old sign in. Anyways glad to be back and get more informed again. Have a great day 🤘

jdurand

If you need to know your sign-in you can always contact the forum admin. Down at the bottom of every page VVVVVVV is a "Contact Us" link.

However, there are some updates going on with the software so requests close to or after Oct 1st may not work.

housecoh2

Used to be a member a long time ago.  Back to the time of the first migration when the intrusion of PM's was an issue.  This is I think my third migration.  Lost touch in about 2013 or so.  But felt the need to reconnect

Neo
12 hours ago, housecoh2 said:

Used to be a member a long time ago.  Back to the time of the first migration when the intrusion of PM's was an issue.  This is I think my third migration.  Lost touch in about 2013 or so.  But felt the need to reconnect

Welcome housecoh, long time no see. Good to see you back!

jdurand
13 hours ago, housecoh2 said:

Welcome back!

Jakins

Hi all. Webbot Forum virgin here.

I have been looking at Webbot reports since late 2016, following  interviews of Clif on Brexit/Trump predictions.

Prior to that, I used to think being red pilled was understanding that there was indeed a cabal taking over management of the planet.

Little did I know, and since then, red pills are handed out and must be consumed frequently, sometimes even daily! They taste good, so you want to share them.

The only problem is, and I presume many here experience it, few in your entourage can stomach them.

I am lucky that I know a few people that will eat some pills, but I lost the only person prepared to share them all.

So mainly, I want to join to see what other people are making of these crazy times, but if I like it here, you lucky bar-stewards get to be my new surrogate family 😀

Foxx
10 hours ago, Jakins said:

I have been looking at Webbot reports since late 2016, following  interviews of Clif on Brexit/Trump predictions.

Prior to that, I used to think being red pilled was understanding that there was indeed a cabal taking over management of the planet.

Little did I know, and since then, red pills are handed out and must be consumed frequently, sometimes even daily! They taste good, so you want to share them.

The only problem is, and I presume many here experience it, few in your entourage can stomach them.

I am lucky that I know a few people that will eat some pills, but I lost the only person prepared to share them all.

So mainly, I want to join to see what other people are making of these crazy times, but if I like it here, you lucky bar-stewards get to be my new surrogate family 😀

Greetings, Jakins. Glad you have found us. There is much more than what you can currently view. Please be sure and view the Private Membership Thread.

jdurand
12 hours ago, Jakins said:

Welcome!

Greenmeadow

Glad you found us Jakins - check out the conversation on the private side. Many, many rabbit holes to explore.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use