Neo

Introductions: Introduce yourself here

AdmissionPro456

Romans828IsTrue

Welcome, AdmissionPro456! Lots of good, smart, caring people here. I'm sure you'll find it stimulating here. Feel free to express yourself as you feel moved.

justamom
Great to be included!!!

Seeking to share knowledge & understanding!

hello and welcome my friend! :) not quite there yet.... this is the public page.... I think you can just click into the forum at the top!

flashingsteve

When I go to the main forum root location, I don't see much action.

Is there another area?

Thanks justamom

siyotanka

Welcome flashingsteve. Click on the the small tab "forum" just above the round box at the top of the page that says reply to thread. It is highlighted in blue so it may be hard to see.

flashingsteve

Thank you...

I have been to the root of the forum...

I would like to send a request to be included in the "Blogs" section.

I sent a request to one of the moderators just moments ago.

Thank you for your consideration,

Steve of Ontario, Canada

Welcome flashingsteve. Click on the the small tab "forum" just above the round box at the top of the page that says reply to thread. It is highlighted in blue so it may be hard to see.

flashingsteve

is there more then the 4 areas?

Forum Announcements / Webbot Discussions / Finance / Ball of Wax?

Thanks for all of your help,

Steve

Thank you...

I have been to the root of the forum...

I would like to send a request to be included in the "Blogs" section.

I sent a request to one of the moderators just moments ago.

Thank you for your consideration,

Steve of Ontario, Canada

Neo

Hello Flashingsteve. I will refer you to the announcement on the page before one logs in.

With the release of the most recent ALTA, for a limited time only, we will be accepting members to the private portion of the forum. If you would like to be granted admission, you will first need to register on the public side then please send an email to: webmaster@webbotforum.com requesting admission. Of course, the public side is always open for posting. If you would like to avoid the post validation security, please register with us by using the "Register" link at the upper right hand portion of this or any page. A reminder, if you are registering for the public portion of our forum, you will need to confirm your registration via email. If you do not see it, please look to your spam/junk mail folder as it may go there.

flashingsteve

Thanks Neo,

I'm all good now :) much appreciated for all of your responses.

I'm pumped and in for the :Coaster: ride!

webbot

Hey all,

Newbie here and just wanted to say hi. I'm just learning about Clif, the Web Bots, and all this funky good stuff. Bought a LiteCoin yesterday, too. lol

Hope to read lots and learn some stuff along the way.

Thanks everyone,

webbot

Pneumo

Righteo, webbot.

Now that jd has got the formal welcoming ceremony done with, hurry up and read all this on the public side, then following the prompts, get on over to the private side.

It's much more fun there. We have drinks and snacks prepared....:hello2:

TheLastSuperman

Hey everyone! I'm a web developer, lovely wife and three kiddos one of which has hit her teenage years - yeah she's making me feel might rocket scientist like lately!

So long story short I'm just here to check a few things out on the site and assist w/ some hiccups so pay my posts no mind, as you were nothing to see here!

*Testing Post Timestamp*

Ugenica

Hello Webbot Forum,

The Clinton administration waged an illegal bombing campaign on Yugoslavia. I am a member of the Truther-Movement ever since. My main quest is to find the answer(s) to the following question(s).

Why is it that more and more people in their reproductive age reduce or completely stop their rate of sexual reproduction voluntarily? Do they feel to be a less-desired or undesired trait deemed unfit for reproduction? I don't think so!

I live in New York Upstate and formed a small local interest group about the dangers of (New) Eugenics. We are posting our thoughts on http://www.ugenica.com. Please pardon the rudimentary alpha stage level until changes are made. We are looking for volunteering content contributors/writers.

Best, Nick.

jdurand

Welcome!

Short answer:

In an agricultural society children are a benefit as they help with the crops and/or hunting so they earn more than it costs to raise them.

In a city-based society children cost money to raise until they move out. Now with all the adults still living with their parents they're costing even more to "raise".

Ugenica

I can follow a reduction from 7 or 8 down to 2 or 1. But to completely stop the rate down to zero in ever increasing numbers is in my opinion the result of social engineering. Money seems to have no effect in poor urban areas or poor countries in general. Even in rural areas, including on farms, are the numbers in decline including cases of childlessness. Interestingly, in many eastern european countries, Russia in particular, the rate is going up again.

Mathieu_7.7

Hi, I'm Mathieu_7.7, I'm French and I'm rarely at the right place at the right time.

For now, I am participating in a project that promotes the mass adoption of bot by humans, to guarantee their freedom.

It's called Emergence.

I am the ALTA Report publications with a gamer's eye and Predictive Linguistics with that of the citizen.

Hello everyone.

Foxx
Hi, I'm Mathieu_7.7, I'm French and I'm rarely at the right place at the right time.

For now, I am participating in a project that promotes the mass adoption of bot by humans, to guarantee their freedom.

It's called Emergence.

I am the ALTA Report publications with a gamer's eye and Predictive Linguistics with that of the citizen.

Hello everyone.

Greetings.

Sounds interesting, I would like to hear more about this, Emergence Project.

Guest mouse

Hi all.

I'm posting to verify my membership and remain active on this forum. I'm from Summerville Ga. and enjoying reading the discussions.

Haven't been on for a while. Life is busy here on the farm!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use