Neo

Introductions: Introduce yourself here

Tamar Woo

Welcome, indeed. Keep reading and posting. I look forward to hearing details about your webbot hit.

BCwriter

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will keep updating on it. We currently have an out of control fire that has reached the outside of our city. We may be next and we are one of the major evacuation centers. This fire started on Elephant Hill and now roars at us. I'm attaching a link to the smoke conditions we have lived in for two months and we are the evacuation center. :faint:

http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/health-officer-urges-precaution-fires-continue/

Thanks again for the welcome :)

Tamar Woo

In Seattle we finally got out from under the smoke from BC. Not as thick as you've had to deal with, but noticeable while it was here.

BCwriter

Wow, all the way to Seattle. Things have cleared up a bit here as well. The cool north wind brought some welcomed relief. The lightening storms did bring on new fires tho :( I feel sorry for the people that are dealing with the new fires.

ediergarra

hola, gracias a todos por permitirme ser parte de este foro, muchos éxitos para todos.....

Pennylane

Hi, I´m new to this forum (from Sweden). I find the web bot very interesting. I´ve listened to many web bot podcasts online. I´m glad I found this forum, I´m sure I´ll like it here.

Romans828IsTrue
Hi, I´m new to this forum (from Sweden). I find the web bot very interesting. I´ve listened to many web bot podcasts online. I´m glad I found this forum, I´m sure I´ll like it here.

Welcome, Pennylane! I'm sure you'll like it here, too. Lots of reasonable, extremely intelligent, caring and helpful people here. :)

atman

hello this is colleges in Bangalore.....admission consultant having 5+ years of experience,,, helps students to get admission in top colleges. we have helped many students to get admission in top colleges in Bangalore..........

TemporalSurfer

Hello from Manchester England,

Just signed up,

Came across Clif on Greg Hunter in December when I "woke up".

Purchased January, March and September reports.

Came here to find more like minded people.

I have one question is anyone knows, there was UKpop specific info in January, has there been any further info in the later reports, there wasn't in March or September?

Thanks

emocmo
Hello from Manchester England,

Just signed up,

Came across Clif on Greg Hunter in December when I "woke up".

Purchased January, March and September reports.

Came here to find more like minded people.

I have one question is anyone knows, there was UKpop specific info in January, has there been any further info in the later reports, there wasn't in March or September?

Thanks

Welcome to our funny little home. I am sure we are mostly alike. Most of us are a little "off" though...so beware.

Frodo

Hi everyone, I'm from South Africa, currently in the process of moving to Romania. I first came across HPH in 1998/99 and I was fascinated with the work being done. Recently, I've taken a greater interest in following the reports, not just because of the information from them, but because of the deep understanding Clif has about everything around and inside of us! I look forward to exploring how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Patrick

Hi!

I'm Patrick

I bring you the best of me... for my family Photos and such.

Thought I'd share some of my best thong.

whoops...

I meant song.

where's that delete button?

what have I done?

robertjames

Hello All.

I am your stereotypical middle-aged American male. I am recovering from my University so-called 'education' and discovering new ideas.

I am semi-retired cripple with investments in foreign real estate and a fledgling position in cryptocurrencies (looking to automate some speculation trading soon). I figured that, since the mainstream doesn't want me, I should find new friends.

Right now, I am dabbling in manufacturing C60 (carbon)-based solutions.

Greenmeadow
Hello All.

I am your stereotypical middle-aged American male. I am recovering from my University so-called 'education' and discovering new ideas.

I am semi-retired cripple with investments in foreign real estate and a fledgling position in cryptocurrencies (looking to automate some speculation trading soon). I figured that, since the mainstream doesn't want me, I should find new friends.

Right now, I am dabbling in manufacturing C60 (carbon)-based solutions.

Welcome. You sound like you will fit right in.

Newen

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Discovered Cliffs videos talking about Bitcoin a few weeks ago and have been reading and watching even more since then.

I'm Colombian, but living in Amsterdam now. I have always been fascinated with conspiracy theories and believed that we are not alone in this universe/planet, but before a few weeks ago, it's been years since I had been up to date with all the new stuff coming up. I hope public disclosure would happen faster.

And I just ordered my c60 yesterday for the first time. gonna try it for a while and see what happens. ;)

Pneumo

Welcome Newen. It seems like all the folk on the other side are away, so....

You'll have to put up with an atipodean greeting.

Hello. Welcome to the webbotforum.

Wednesday

Hello Everyone, I'm Wednesday from Oregon. Nice to be here & looking forward to meeting all of you. I have followed Clif's work for a while & am interested in discussions & observations about his work.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use