Jump to content

Marik Cocktail for Sepsis


Onca
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone,

 

On May 28th, senior member "easy" posted a link to an article "The Drug That Cracked Covid." The article mentions that Paul Marik (Pierre Kory's mentor, Pierre is the doctor who testified before the Senate about using ivermectin for covid) developed a remarkably effective recipe for sepsis. Here's a link to a pdf on that: http://medcraveonline.com/JACCOA/JACCOA-10-00362.pdf .  I've attached a screenshot of the ingredients and doses. According to the pdf, these ingredients are to be administered intravenously.

 

Now, here's my question to the community...can we transform this into an oral recipe?  We are in and headed more deeply into one of the most challenging times in human history. If the medical system breaks down (I consider the handling of covid a great indicator of how it's already broken) and we need treatment for sepsis, can we have something like this on hand that we can take or give to a loved one? The first two ingredients are vitamins! My guess is that it's not too difficult - yet - to get hydrocortison somewhere online without a prescription. 

 

Marik Cocktail Pic.png

Edited by Onca
Clarity
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Onca said:

Hi Everyone,

 

On May 28th, senior member "easy" posted a link to an article "The Drug That Cracked Covid." The article mentions that Paul Marik (Pierre Kory's mentor, Pierre is the doctor who testified before the Senate about using ivermectin for covid) developed a remarkably effective recipe for sepsis. Here's a link to a pdf on that: http://medcraveonline.com/JACCOA/JACCOA-10-00362.pdf .  I've attached a screenshot of the ingredients and doses. According to the pdf, these ingredients are to be administered intravenously.

 

Now, here's my question to the community...can we transform this into an oral recipe?  We are in and headed more deeply into one of the most challenging times in human history. If the medical system breaks down (I consider the handling of covid a great indicator of how it's already broken) and we need treatment for sepsis, can we have something like this on hand that we can take or give to a loved one? The first two ingredients are vitamins! My guess is that it's not too difficult - yet - to get hydrocortison somewhere online without a prescription. 

 

Marik Cocktail Pic.png

DB, any thoughts...you are familiar with a lot of chemicals///vitamins

Link to comment
Share on other sites

exocet5

You can treat sepsis by high doses of lipospheric vit C taken orally. See the ER doc in Penn. talking about it on youtube. 99.9% recovery rate. Nobody should be dying from sepsis....

 

The DIY way is chewables melted under the tongue for a "lipo-like effect".

 

My SO beat shingles, given to her by her boss whose husband had a months-long case of it, in 3-4 days high dosing w commercially made lipoC. Maybe 6-7 grams per day @ 120 lbs.

 

Same goes for cold and flu. I beat the flu im 2015 using home made lipoC....it was the oddest thing knowing I had the flu but having no actual symptoms. Abatement of knowing came in 6-7 days.

 

I'm not a doctor....sharing personel experience only

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DaddyBob
3 hours ago, easy said:

DB, any thoughts...you are familiar with a lot of chemicals///vitamins

 

Copper ascorbate will knock out sepsis in short order. I've done it.

 

Only problem is that it doesn't stop there and it starts rooting out problems that you didn't even know you had.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exocet5 and DaddyBob, 

Can you give me a link to this information? I put in the details ER, Doctor, lipospheric vitamin c and Paul Marik came up! You also mentioned diy lipospheric c. Can you share how? And copper ascorbate...can you share any experiences you had with this, readable articles/videos? Totally get it if you don't have anything on hand. I just did some preliminary searches and will have to do more research.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DaddyBob
6 hours ago, Onca said:

Exocet5 and DaddyBob, 

Can you give me a link to this information? I put in the details ER, Doctor, lipospheric vitamin c and Paul Marik came up! You also mentioned diy lipospheric c. Can you share how? And copper ascorbate...can you share any experiences you had with this, readable articles/videos? Totally get it if you don't have anything on hand. I just did some preliminary searches and will have to do more research.

 

I've got to be away on a trip for a couple of days. If you will do a search on the Forum for copper ascorbate you should find most of everything that I wrote about back in summer of 2020 on the alternative health thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy